Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain Stops By The Senate

McCain Stops By The Senate

By Jeff Zeleny
    May 17, 2007

John McCain made an appearance in the Senate today. Yes, at least on Capitol Hill, this is a newsworthy item.

As he seeks the Republican presidential nomination, Mr. McCain has missed half of the votes cast this year by the Senate. It is the worst attendance record of any candidate.

But there he was, standing directly behind Senator Edward M. Kennedy during a press conference this afternoon to announce that a bipartisan deal had been struck on immigration. Mr. McCain, a longtime leader on the matter, has all but excused himself from the tedious negotiations in recent weeks between Democrats, Republicans and the White House.
    In his quest to appeal to Republican primary voters, the issue has caused him considerable grief among conservatives. So why was he on hand for the rollout of the immigration deal?

“I’m here primarily to thank this bipartisan group of senators who have worked long and hard,â€
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Seriously McCain with real Americans left and Right you loss; unless your whole plan all along was to get the 20-30 million illigals to elect you. Which I think that is it.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

McCain can forget about being president. He has totally destroyed any prayer he ever had for attaining the presidency.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

What a complete jack@ss this guy is. He will NEVER get the Republican nomination. He may as well take the money he was going to spend on the campaign and burn it in a bonfire as he'll put it to better use.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Perhaps you'd like to telephone John McCain and tell him what you think of him:

Phone
    (703) 418-2008
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

I'm sure he's sick of hearing from me.
    One of his operatives for his campaign called me one night looking for a donation, I'll bet he was sorry he did that!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>