Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This guy is such an a$$hole. Everytjime he opens his bunghole of a mouth I just get furious! How can I possibly vote for someone I can't stand?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not too excited about McCain... how did he win the nomination?

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    Not too excited about McCain... how did he win the nomination?
    The CFR ran a couple of extra "Conservate" candidates to take votes away from Romney, thus allowing McCain get the nomination with only 33% of the vote.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    McCain and OBAMA are the elite's candidates, not ours and they have a game going on how to get their guys in positions of power. Time for the games to stop!!! Time for Americans to quit playing their games.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    McCain and OBAMA are the elite's candidates, not ours and they have a game going on how to get their guys in positions of power. Time for the games to stop!!! Time for Americans to quit playing their games.
    I agree, neither of these traitors will do what is best for Americans, so vote for the true American Chuck Baldwin. So what if Obama wins there still won't be any amnesty. Plus after four years of Obama Americans will be ready for President Palin.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Fear not ALIPAC'ers. McCain is simply being another politician pandering to whomever he can garner votes from. He knows how Americans feel about amnesty and that his political ship would be torpedoed and sunk the moment he murmurs anything about Amnesty to the American people. We just need to keep them all under under close scrutiny and scorch their feet any time they try to sneak one over on us!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

MW
    Bowman wrote:

Plus after four years of Obama Americans will be ready for President Palin.
    Are you so sure we can survive 4 years of Obama? Besides that, I'm almost sure McCain will not be running in 2012, which means Palin could be the GOP nominee for president. If Obama get in now, we could very possibly be looking at an eight year Obama presidency. History tells us that our economy will improve and the war in Iraq will end. Guess who will reap the benefits from those occurrences. Yep, the administration that is in power at the time. If the war ends and the economy is improves in the next four years, which is likely, the person sitting in the White House will continue his reign for another four years. Furthermore, all things considered equal, the incumbent ALWAYS has the advantage.

Some folks may be willing to risk eight years of Obama but I'm not!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I do find it funny how ever how these IA hate the gringo yet it's the gringo fighting to make them legal. Some blacks blame whitey and yet it's whitey who freed them. They fought for civil rights but it was whitey who made it happened. Am I "white" nope I am not. I'm just tired of everyone seeing the gringo or whitey as the enemy is all.
    As a "whitey" I know my entire life I have been drilled to give, back-up, move over, "understand their plight", scoot over, share, blend, and anything else you can think of to accomodate for the "differences" and make-up for the wrongs of the past (of which I had no part in, nor my family). My family is not wealthy nor were we ever, and life has not been easy simply because I'm white, if anything it's been harder because since I am white, it SHOULD be better. It was also drilled in me to do my part because someone was always worse off than me. I've had the American pride drilled in me, the Christian values drilled in me and to see this hatred given in return shocks me. It's certainly not directed where it needs to be or at the correct people, no matter what their color is.
    I agree with both of you. It is time to end things like that. I get mad when I hear certain minority groups say things like "I didn't pick my race or skin color." White people don't pick their race or skin color either. There are many minorities that believe that white people have better lives and the truth is many don't. In this country there are rich and poor in each race. Poor whites have been disenfranchised and are continually disenfranchised. Every year affirmative action takes away opportunities from many hard working white Americans who want to rise above and get better careers and educational degrees. I have heard stories of white students with high ACT/SAT scores being passed over by colleges and universities while some minority students with low scores are granted admission and opportunities for college funding. The main problem with McCain and many politicians is that they don't see things through the eyes of a poor or middle class white. McCain's father was a lifelong military man and McCain went to the Naval Academy. McCain never was a poor college student and he came back from Vietnam and years later married a woman who has always had money. Many Vietnam veterans came home, had families and struggled to make ends meet. McCain has never struggled to provide for his children. His children have always attended private schools.. His other daughter Meghan attended Columbia University and is now trying to get into fashion design. Meghan probably never worked while in college. Many American college students either part time or full time while also attending school. There are many people I know who spends years trying to get a bachelor's degree because they have to work full time and go to school part time. John McCain's kids don't have the experience of many young people in America. They probably don't know the prejudice of being white in certain situations. Cindy McCain is just as ignorant as her husband. Sure she has done charity work overseas but maybe she never thinks of abused American children here in the U.S. In the end people like John McCain will never really see the suffering of many white Americans and ignorant minorities will really see that suffering either.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Senator let a few cats out of the bag, like his intention of engineering a massive amnesty beginning on the first day of his Presidency.
    Funny how stark the contrast is between Baldwin and McCain.

Baldwin says the first day he is POTUS will be Ramos and Compean's last day in jail.....McLame is practically salivating in his anticipation to give IA's amnesty.

Each time McStain speaks of doing this, makes me disgust with him even greater. It's like he WANTS to drive voters like me away.....far away. So far, he's done a great job of doing it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast