Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

added to homepage under the TOPIC of DEMOCRAT

http://www.alipac.us/article1160.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Am I the only one who found McCain's remarks really mocking and arrogant? First off, nobody pays $50 per hr to pick lettuce. Secondly, making that flippant remark seems to be mocking the fact that the workers who'd come to see him were/are concerned about their economic future. Is this funny to McCain? As he tries to sell his million dollar home in Arizona? I'll bet it wouldn't be quite so funny if he had to worry about keeping his electricity on, like us ignorant mortals.

And now McCain is teaming up with Jerry Falwell. Nice. Our leaders are looking smaller and smaller...

AS a protest, what if we ALL here at Alipac sent him two day priority mail a head of lettuce, so that 2000 packages all arrived at his Washington Office on the same day?
    We could send the same message without the expense of actually shipping heads of lettuce (besides, it is terribly wasteful). Instead, I would suggest this:

1. Get one of those ubiquitous supermarket circulars and cut out the picture of any kind of lettuce that is on sale that week.

2. Address an envelope to McCains Office (using your actual return address, of course).

3. Enclose ANYTHING that reminds him of the offensive, anti-American worker rhetoric he used. A full letter, a lettuce picking application, or simply these two words, written in HUGE text on a full sheet of paper, "I would".

4. Seal the envelope and paste that lettuce cut-out over that seal.

5. Mail it.

just imagine if he was sent all these heads of lettuce that had to go through house security for who knows how long -- they might be stinking rotten by the time they reached his stinking office.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I'd hate to see all that lettuce go to waste too, but it would be funny!!

We too struggle just tp pay the rent, electricity and phone. I would say wouldn't it be nice to be a smug poilitician with a million dollar home, but personally I'd rather be me, poor with my integrity in tact.

But yes how about sending pictures of the lettuce to him and long letters why we should be hired for those kind of wages.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Reply and vote request

Hey all,

Politicians are interested in votes. Leaders are different. Imagine if FDR had said to the Americans, "You aren't tough enough to fight so we won't enter W W II."

If Americans don't want to do hard work, this should be held against them as a blemish of shame to be overcome. Pandering to our weakness is insulting and it does not toughen us up. FDR saw the need to rile us, not replace us.

We proved in settling the frontier, winning wars, enduring the depression and our nearly 400 years without Mexicans that we do not need to compromise our laws and culture to survive.

Now for my second agenda

I am a minuteman volunteer who was at both the Arizona and California borders and has sent two rounds of faxes. I’ll not post this part of my message past Thursday as voting will be over.

I have written a book about protecting our culture called "culturism". My book is a political action! We need to protect our culture. Diversity is real. Pointing out high birth rates and low education is not racist, it is culturist. Culture being important is shown by the differences between our country and other's.

I'm a contestant to be on a TV show that will let me talk about culturism. Please vote for me @ www.bookmillionaire.com

Go to my website - www.pressjohn.com to read about culturism.

I think talking publically about such issues is as important as political action (even though nothing can replace border watching).

Thanks for your thoughtful dialogue,

John Press
    pressjohn@hotmail.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12