Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MD - BREAKING NEWS - Lawsuit to be filed today!!!!!!

Breaking News: Today at noon, 3 groups will officially announce their lawsuit against the Maryland State Board of Elections. Their goal? To throw out your signatures and invalidate all of your hard work.

We just received word that CASA de Maryland, the Maryland division of the National Educators Association (NEA), and an illegal immigrant will jointly file a lawsuit on the basis of two things:

1) They are claiming that all of the signatures obtained from the website are not valid.

2) They are asserting that the entire petition drive is not valid as they feel that the bill is an “appropriations billâ€
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

We all knew this was coming. I am quite sure the Catholic Church will also join in on this lawsuit. I am DISGUSTED to know that even more of my tax dollars will be wasted on this lawsuit. And how on earth does an illegal alien join in on a lawsuit? Do illegal aliens even have the right to sue OUR election board???

This is gonna get ugly. Please friends, help us here in Maryland keep this issue in the National spotlight. This may very well be a make-it-or-break-it situation for the Dream Act nationally.
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

In this perverted, corrupt nation, ONE ILLEGAL ALIEN has more civil liberty than A MILLION Americans.

WHO is standing up against this insanity?

Is Boehner? Is Reid?

crickets ...
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Related:

August 1, 2011

CASA wants to overturn in-state tuition petition

CASA de Maryland wants a court to overturn the petition drive that suspended the Maryland Dream Act, and plans to sue the Maryland State Board of Elections, a spokeswoman said. Their hope is to reinstate the controversial law and prevent it from going to referendum in 2012.

The group will hold a news conference this morning in front of the Anne Arundel County court in Annapolis this morning to describe their lawsuit, said CASA spokeswoman Kim Propeack.

More than 132,000 Marylanders signed a petition this summer to reject a state law allowing illegal immigrants tuition discounts at state colleges and universities -- nearly double the number needed to trigger a referendum. But CASA funded lawyers have spent the past few weeks poring over the petitions looking for flaws.

There's been no public polling on the issue, but my Sun colleague Julie Bykowicz wrote in Sunday's paper about Maryland's split personality on immigration issues.

The state funds flow to CASA, a group that welcome immigrants regardless of status; but some counties have used their tax money to aggressively deport undocumented workers.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/lo ... state.html

Quote Originally Posted by HippieChick

There's been no public polling on the issue, but my Sun colleague Julie Bykowicz wrote in Sunday's paper about Maryland's split personality on immigration issues.
    Here's that article: http://www.alipac.us/article-6451--0-0.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    In this perverted, corrupt nation, ONE ILLEGAL ALIEN has more civil liberty than A MILLION Americans.
    Well here in Maryland, this ONE illegal alien is trying to invalidate the 132,000 LEGAL CITIZEN SIGNATURES that want nothing to do with the Dream Act.

Not looking forward to all 132,000 being called bigots, racists, and haters.

This is gonna be a long, ugly fight. And I HOPE it stays in the national spotlight.

Casa de Maryland is the most corrupt organization on the East Coast. They OPENLY brag about aiding and abetting illegal aliens. They OPENLY brag that they have a list of 3,900 employers in Maryland who willingly hire illegal aliens. They OPENLY brag about doing anything and everything to help illegal aliens get government assistance.

Yet as soon as someone questions the legality of what they are doing, they march in the streets, they march in front of the courthouse in Annapolis, and they wave signs that say we are all bigots and racists and are trying to take away their rights (even though they are all illegal and have no rights).

But our corrupt legislators are SLAVES to this organization. They are so afraid to go against Casa de Maryland, they bow to them instead. It is pathetic to know that Casa de Maryland, NOT the legal citizens of Maryland, have more protection and a bigger voice in our state.
    UGH~!!!!!!!!!

working4change

Hippiechick if they are openly bragging about getting IA's jobs all you MD folk need to ALL call ICE and report them including any proof you have.

Also I think Torres needs to be investigated because I am guessing he was married just to become a citizen. What a joke on MD. this guy left his home country because he was stirring the political pot there and now poor MD. is putting up with him using Taxpayer money to basically sue taxpayers.

It is time to fight fire with fire ! SUE Casa for any possible reason anyone can think of like they do anyone who opposes their flaunting their disdane for our country and its laws.

This lawsuit may infact be the catalist to turn Marylanders against Casa enough to stop them.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Hippiechick if they are openly bragging about getting IA's jobs all you MD folk need to ALL call ICE and report them including any proof you have.

Also I think Torres needs to be investigated because I am guessing he was married just to become a citizen. What a joke on MD. this guy left his home country because he was stirring the political pot there and now poor MD. is putting up with him using Taxpayer money to basically sue taxpayers.

It is time to fight fire with fire ! SUE Casa for any possible reason anyone can think of like they do anyone who opposes their flaunting their disdane for our country and its laws.

This lawsuit may infact be the catalist to turn Marylanders against Casa enough to stop them.
    I have been doing everything that I can. I've written to ICE, the IRS, Social Security, etc. (reporting about Casa's aiding and abetting, possible document fraud, social security fraud, etc)

I think what needs to happen to Casa de Maryland needs to come from a higher level. I've written to legislators, and even our worthless Governor, and no one has even flinched when I suggested ending taxpayer funding for this corrupt group.

I hope this brings the corruption of Casa de Maryland to the forefront. Instead of just accepting this loss and letting this bill go to the ballot for the voters to decide, they are screaming in the streets filing lawsuits.

Our entire state bows to this group. I do not know why. My guess is that since Casa de Maryland gets taxpayer money, Casa in turn gives the Democrats the votes they want.

Last November, Maryland introduced a bill that would require proof of citizenship to vote. Casa de Maryland picketed and whined and shouted, and guess what? No proof of citizenship needed to vote.

Whenever there is any issue brought to Annapolis that involves an immigration issue, Casa de Maryland is there, LITERALLY with bus loads of non-English speaking Hispanics filling the hearing rooms. Hardly enough room for any of us legal citizens to even enter and have OUR voices heard.

Casa de Maryland threatens any legislator that sponsors any anti-illegal bill with words of hate, bigotry and racism.

This is all gonna come to a head. I am the black sheep in my family regarding political views, but with all this hoopla my very, very liberal, hold-hands-in-the-grass, hippie family members are OUTRAGED and now see the very real problem of illegal immigration and the corruption that Casa de Maryland promotes. So that's a good thing. Hey, I'm a hippe too, just like them. Love my tie-dye and my Grateful Dead, but I will be damned to turn a blind eye to illegal alien invaders demanding rights in country they invaded.

Form 13909 (August 2007)
    Department of the Treasury — Internal Revenue Service
    Tax-Exempt Organization Complaint (Referral) Form

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f13909.pdf

Attach evidence showing CASA promotes breaking employment law and anything else you have. Mine went out a month ago.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast