Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

La Raza

These municipalities need to check the laws.I would guess there is someway the cities can claim "Obstruction of Justice" and ,in fact,sue La Raza since the cities are trying to enforce our laws.
    All towns and cities need to be aware they have a duty to enforce our laws and if they don't then they are setting up a dangerous presedence.American citizens are expected to follow the rule of law (forgery etc) and if they don't they get arrested.

American citizens can cite these differences if they get caught in a crime and if they have a good attorney they will get off the charges since illegals do not have to obey our laws.So now where are we...headed toward anarchy ?

It clearly states at the border if you cross it illegally YOU ARE A FELON ! Not a undocumented worker and Not an illegal alien,but A FELON.

ENFORCE OUR LAWS NOW
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

US Patriot; I agree with you. The only problem is in cities like Miami you have a lagre Hispanic population. Many Cubans are wealthy and take advantage of the illegals as do the business owners. Then you have many Cubans in politics and higher positions in police departments who look the other way for them. I have seen where officers won't pull someone over in South Dade County when their brake light is burned out or another minor traffic violation because they are poor and are here making a better life for themselves. Then on NCIC immigration violations show up and unless it is something major they don't bother. There were times where you would see deportation order and the date it was signed and guess what you were told to ignore it even if it was 2 years or more after that date. Earlier this year some departments were told not to ask about a person's immigration status. What I find interesting about that is that on police reports and felony arrest forms one question asks if you are a citizen, resident or other.
    In cities like that how can you do you job properly if your hands are tied.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12