Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hippie, try walking a mile in a Californian's shoes. We forced to pay for IA's everywhere we turn and this state is going down the toilet fast. Personally, once The Jerkinator said "Don't blame the 'imahghrants' " I lost all hope for this place.

Casa sounds like a small ACORN (which all of us are also FORCED to fund). Do what ever it takes to politically or financially neuter them or your beautiful state will end up like mine.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Aiding and Abetting Illegals In Maryland

Quote Originally Posted by HippieChick
    Quote Originally Posted by OVERMYDEADBODY
    This CASA DE MARYLAND crap has to end. They are aiding and abetting illegal aliens, and those that hire them. This is HIGHLY ILLEGAL according to any and all laws of the land. Tax-funded?? What the hell is going on in this country??

Thank you for the HEADS-UP, HippieChick!!

http://www.casademaryland.org/index.php ... &Itemid=78
    THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO KNOW?! WHY AM I FORCED TO FUND THIS ORGANIZATION WITH MY TAX DOLLARS???

i hope & pray each day that somehow this organization is shut down. with so many people out of work in maryland, CASA continues to use MY tax dollars to assist illegal aliens in finding jobs. any recommendations? i keep hoping a lawsuit will be filed against THEM for once......
    Hippiechick........ If I were you,I would contact your congressional representatives about your concerns IN WRITING via REGISTERED MAIL. Make them give you a response. Ask them why our Federal Government Is letting this organization Aid and Abet Illegals In direct violation of Federal Law....... If I lived In Maryland,this would be the first thing that I would do..... TS http://mdelect.net/

Banned

Contact Judicial Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    CASA de Maryland are anti-American racists.
    yes they are.
    and sadly, with each paycheck i make, i am forced to send them some of my tax dollars. it's an OUTRAGE!

Casa has filed so many lawsuits on behalf of illegal aliens, it's ridiculous.

Maryland simply cannot advance in the fight against illegal immigration until they are shut down. and i see no way possible to do that.
    Try contacting Judicial Watch,and see If their Interested In this travisty upon our society..... http://www.judicialwatch.org/

thank you all for your response and ideas. i will contact my congressional reps via registered mail and also contact judicial watch.

we are losing our state of Maryland. and the MS-13 gang violence within blocks of the White House has gotten out of hand.

i cannot believe that in our tiny state of Maryland, with SOOOO many military installations such as the Naval Academy, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Ft. Meade, Ft. Detrick, Coast Guard Yard, Patuxent River NAS, and Andrews Air Force Base can be so welcoming to illegal aliens.

not to mention the White House is basically in Maryland's back yard!

doesn't this scare the crap out of our government that illegal aliens are flocking into Maryland like roaches, and we are home to soooo many military bases and installations?
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Hippie, try walking a mile in a Californian's shoes. We forced to pay for IA's everywhere we turn and this state is going down the toilet fast. Personally, once The Jerkinator said "Don't blame the 'imahghrants' " I lost all hope for this place.

Casa sounds like a small ACORN (which all of us are also FORCED to fund). Do what ever it takes to politically or financially neuter them or your beautiful state will end up like mine.
    sorry for what all of you in california have to deal with.

my husband and i travel a lot, and i have written to arnold & other reps in your state and told them i will never, ever, ever visit california so long as they are so welcoming to illegal aliens. i am sure the letter got thrown in the trash, but i wanted my voice to be heard.
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

HippieChick: You have my sympathy. I live in Illinois where we have Dick "Mr. Dream Act" Durbin as our senator. Can't wait to move away from here.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

my husband and i travel a lot, and i have written to arnold & other reps in your state and told them i will never, ever, ever visit california so long as they are so welcoming to illegal aliens. i am sure the letter got thrown in the trash, but i wanted my voice to be heard.
    Thanks for your efforts, HC. We really need all the help we can get here in CA.

I'm not trying to minimize other states troubles with IA's in comparision to CA, but only to be a reminder to use CA as a "measuring stick" or a timeline to see how quickly things can spiral out of control.

CA is lost, finished, finito. It will never, ever fully recover from this liberal, IA loving mentality that has been so pervasive since Reagan left as Gov here. I really see no hope for this place and at this point I'd do just about anything to leave, but my spouse's job is steady even tho the pay has not kept up with the costs of living here - it DOES put food on the table. As for our situation, the best we can do is try and bloom where we are planted for now, which for us means try and buy another property with some land and learn how to use it to live cheaper. With hyper inflation on the way very soon, we should all be getting used to it now.

Banned

Thanks for your efforts, HC. We really need all the help we can get here in CA.

I'm not trying to minimize other states troubles with IA's in comparision to CA, but only to be a reminder to use CA as a "measuring stick" or a timeline to see how quickly things can spiral out of control.

CA is lost, finished, finito. It will never, ever fully recover from this liberal, IA loving mentality that has been so pervasive since Reagan left as Gov here. I really see no hope for this place and at this point I'd do just about anything to leave, but my spouse's job is steady even tho the pay has not kept up with the costs of living here - it DOES put food on the table. As for our situation, the best we can do is try and bloom where we are planted for now, which for us means try and buy another property with some land and learn how to use it to live cheaper. With hyper inflation on the way very soon, we should all be getting used to it now.
    I completely agree with you that Caleeeeeee fornia Is a lost cause. Illegals have the run of OUR house. They do not have to follow OUR laws,and they do not care who they run over to achieve their American Dream. They are the most disrespectful,and arrogant people In our society,and they literally make me sick too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123