Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Bill O Reilly was talking about this tonight, Maryland being a Sanctuary city under investigation!
    Oh I am sorry I missed this! I will have to find the transcript. We have tried to get investigations started but they always "stop mysteriously"

weasles in office

Didn't taxpaying citizens elect these racists weasles in office to represent the citizens of md? The filth in md continues.. Sorta like the filth illegals throw on our streets. They don't yet know what a trashcan is for!!

Re: weasles in office

Quote Originally Posted by anniegeturgun
    Didn't taxpaying citizens elect these racists weasles in office to represent the citizens of md? The filth in md continues.. Sorta like the filth illegals throw on our streets. They don't yet know what a trashcan is for!!
    The anchor babies elected these racist skumsuckers. Oh, and since it is "illegal to check for identification when voting in MD" I am sure many illegal aliens elected them also.

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Bill O Reilly was talking about this tonight, Maryland being a Sanctuary city under investigation!
    Steve: I have not been able to find this information on the internet. I didn't watch the show last night. Would you be kind enough to elaborate a bit- or can you tell me how to get the link?

Was Del Pat McDonough mentioned? He is filing some sort of lawsuit against Montgomery Co regarding illegal alien tuition rates.
    Thanks!

I found it! Thanks!

Maryland: you embarrass me greatly.

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:30 am Post subject: TV Tonite: OReilly Factor 1-4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the "Is it Legal" segment

The discussion is going to be about the illegal in this story:

Police search for man in rape of 8-year-old

Prince William police are hunting for a man they said raped an 8-year-old girl in Woodbridge on Monday.
    By Uriah Kiser
    Published: February 17, 2009

A 25-year-old Honduran national is wanted in connection with the rape of an 8-year-old girl.

Police said Marcos Danilo Reyes Banegas is accused of raping the child in Woodbridge on Monday, said Prince William County police spokeswoman Erika Hernandez.

Police said Reyes Banegas is an acquaintance of girl.

Hernandez said the man has ties to the Woodbridge, Alexandria, and Gaithersburg, Md.

Police have obtained warrants charging Reyes Banegas with rape, forcible sodomy, aggravated sexual battery and indecent liberties with a minor, Hernandez said.

He is about 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 154 pounds. He has short black hair and brown eyes.

Hernandez said he is driving a dark gray four-door 2004 Pontiac Grand Am sedan with Maryland registration “2DWK45.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12