Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Added an article from above to the Homepage:
    http://www.alipac.us/article-6156--0-0.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here’s a link to a small video of the celebration:

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-572389?hpt=Sbin

I like how they start the chant, not in English, but in Spanish.

Be sure to check out the comments below it. One person named strssdmmof4 just wrote:

does this "dream" act include military children, that got forced to live in a state, to get in-state tuition too? no it doesn't and those are children of troops that fight and put their life on the line, but do not get in state benefits no matter how long they have lived in that state
    Kind of makes you think of who we value more…
    I would never be so arrogant as to move to another country and expect them to change for me.

working4change

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    The bill requires that illegal immigrants live and work in Maryland for three years before they qualify for lower tuition at state colleges and universities. It is a higher bar than legal citizens who move here from out of state.
    Higher bar? What a f'ing joke! And what type of proof is going to be required to establish they have been in Maryland for three years? An electric bill stolen from one of their illegal invading cohorts?

Isn't against the law in Maryland for illegal invaders to be working? I guess the law no longer matters in Maryland. Another defacto amnesty, piece by piece....

[quote:3qnvt5js]"They are here," King said. "They are going to be living here. They are not leaving."
    It makes my blood boil when I hear this in your face comment, "they (illegal invaders) are not leaving!" Its bad enough when an ignorant illegal invader is spouting off at the mouth and utters those words; it's quite another when someone elected by American citizens to represent their best interests says it! This is what happens when elected officials who are supposed to be looking out for us surrender to illegal invaders and their advocates!

It's nothing short of treason in my opinion![/quote:3qnvt5js]"THEY WILL LEAVE IF THE LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENTS WOULD STOP PANDERING TO THEM AND, GIVING IN TO THEIR DEMANDS" DOING THINGS LIKE THIS IS WHY THE ECONOMY IS THE WAY THAT IT IS, AND THEY ARE STEADY GIVING THEM WHAT EVER THEY DEMAND FROM TAXPAYERS. there a millions of parents in this country who can't afford to send their own kids to college, and they are going to be taxed in order to pay for kids of "ILLEGAL ALIENS" to get a college education. what is fair about that "NOTHING" and this is all about kids of those who are of "HISPANIC" origin they are the ones making all of the fuss and all of the demanding.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12