Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Media Discover McCain's Temper

Media Discover McCain's Temper

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 4:38 PM

By: Ronald Kessler

Now that John McCain is the presumptive Republican nominee for president, the mainstream media’s honeymoon with the maverick Republican senator may be over. One story that has suddenly found favor is on McCain’s temper.

Reporters who cover McCain have long been aware of his sometimes explosive outbursts, but until now, that’s been a secret they have kept to themselves.

In this column, I first discussed McCain’s temper in July 2006. Yet it was not until the week of Super Tuesday, when it became clear that McCain would be the Republican nominee that The Washington Post, Newsweek, The Associated Press, and finally The New York Times suddenly burst forth with stories on McCain’s temper and off-color remarks.

The Times’ story said that in talking with reporters, McCain has referred to Brooke Buchanan, his own spokeswoman, as “Pat Buchanan’s illegitimate daughter.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is so depressing . We've known for some time bout McAmnesty temper and his left side . Now Gov.Romney is gone (I for one wish he hadn't endorsed Mc ). The media is Now telling us bout the worst gop front runner in decades.
    Soro's must be laughing his azz off at the stupid Americans imo.
    I'm still waiting for a 3th party candidate of merit . I can't vote for any of the Elites hand picked puppets . It's just plain Un-American to Give your country away with out a shot being fired .
    This article really is a slap in the face . After watching Tancredo , Hunter and Romney fall to msm spin and lies or just plain No Coverage at all (Dr.Paul).
    If the Honest Dr.Paul will drop the gop and run 3th party i'ld gladly vote for him . The gop has wrecked there own house , gone against the people and may now reap the rewards of a corrupt self-center org with no focus .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

The media and CFR sure has picked the candidate this time. A small group of Globalists is running the Federal government. Although I have to admit I am surprised Obama is leading Hillary, she is the one who met with the Bildebergers last year, not Obama.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    With the media, it's all in the timing.

I can just see the editors sitting around the table each day deciding which influential stories to bring forward to dupe and sway the public. It's all about how to create spin in print.

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    With the media, it's all in the timing.
    Yes, they have know about his temper all the time, but waited until after he was assured the nomination before talking about it. There will be a stream of negative stories about him from now on.

You are right about the editors, Michelle Malkin when she worked as an assistant for the Washington Post said the editors would for example tell her to find the meanest picture of Pat Buchanon for their story.