Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    DISCRIMINATION
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I thought he briefly mentioned it tonight.
    Yes, he finally mentioned it towards the end very briefly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    DISCRIMINATION
    Yeppers, was just at "That site" and viewing some of the threads about this appointment and some of the more anti-American/Pro-Illegal crowd are outright admitting that Black Americans are not welcome in the Republican party. One thread in particular was between post something or another(Not sure of his/her stance but doesn't seem to be pro-illegal but who knows) and DCpatriot(A known Illegal sympathizer).

I am sure there were other posts but I have this bad habbit of not wanting to read an entire thread if it's long so I go to the end. And this is what DCpatriot said to post.

President Bush only got 9% of the black vote in 2000...and only 11% in 2004.

Trying to appeal to black voters as a republican is pissing in the wind.

The Hispanic demographic is startlingly different, OTOH. It is the fastest growing minority in the nation.

There were the typical OBL's like howlin, dane and such but this one post summed up what they think if you ask me.

It's amazing the links these traitors will go to in order to pander to a base that doesn't vote for them. You would think that the Hispanics are the only race in this country with the way most pols pander to them.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Venting can be good, but the only why we're going to see change is to take action. I've already sent an email to the RNC and called the offices of my representatives! Please, I encourage everyone to do the same. Tell them Rep. Martinez is a bad choice!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234