Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

12 YEAR OLD ABDUCTED

Now another little girl has been abducted by a pedophilic illegal alien. Please call the White House at (202) 456-1111, and tell them we have had it and want these people deported or we will be forced to start doing it ourselves. Enough of this attack on American citizens! Enough of this multi-cultural garbage that is destroying the fabric and values of OUR nation! RESIST NOW!

Boycott Bank of America, Citicorp., Wal-Mart, Sears, JC Penney, and the following companies are supporting La Raza:

Chevron Corporation
    Lockheed Martin
    Lucent Technologies Foundation
    Marathon Oil Corporation
    Rockwell Automation
    State Farm Insurance Companies
    Toyota Motor Corporation
    Verizon Communications, Inc.

Housing and Wealth Building
    The Allstate Corporation
    Chase Home Finance
    Countrywide Home Loans, Inc.
    E*TRADE Financial
    Fannie Mae
    Freddie Mac
    JPMorgan Chase & Co.
    Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation
    Wells Fargo & Company
    Washington Mutual, Inc.

Health
    Belrex Inc.
    Eli Lilly and Company
    Metropolitan Life
    Novo Nordisk
    Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide
    Pfizer Global Pharmaceuticals
    PepsiCo Foundation

Workforce Development
    American Express Company
    Ford Motor Company
    The Home Depot, Inc.
    PepsiCo Foundation

Youth Leadership Development
    The Allstate Corporation
    Exxon Mobil Corporation
    GEICO
    Marriott International, Inc.
    MBNA Corporation
    Sallie Mae
    Sodexho, Inc.
    Sprint Nextel Corporation
    U.S. Marine Corps

Civil Rights and Advocacy
    The Allstate Corporation
    American Honda Finance Corporation
    Bank of America
    Chevron Corporation
    Freddie Mac
    The UPS Foundation
    WFS Financial Inc.

Affiliate Member Services
    Comcast Corporation
    Ford Motor Company (NCLR Affiliate of the Year Award)
    Microsoft Corporation
    The Annie E. Casey Foundation

There seem to be a large number of post that do not have substance, news worthy or warrent attention. There are so many post I am beginning to think some are posting just have the most post. Posting every thing they can find. There is a lot of immigration news on the internet but do not need our attention. Just a thought because they are so many that they are off the board before I can read them.

ALIPAC is indeed promising!

You are very right! I had the opportunity to follow up on the immigration issue posted by Pulie. I was there in and court saw how we as citizens encourage illegal immigration. This woman has tried to live here legally and was screwed up by her University and now by a law firm which took her thousand dollars to write a letter to help with immigration issues. People like Pulie are examples of respect foreigners MUST have for our land. As soon as the judge turned the tables and you became the Defendant, I knew you would not win. Continue the fight, Pulie. You are a highly gifted woman with an amazing command of English for a foreigner. Good Luck to you and thanks to ALIPAC for allowing a fight against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!
    Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    this is the first day I am posting on this site and as far as I see , it looks very promising .
    People are joining , they are intelligent , caring , educated and concerned about the well-being of the country
    Paying due respect to those who honor the laws of our land

Another step towards NAU

The "elite" according to David Brooks of the NYT have made a bipartisan deal to support free trade and NAFTA and it is hauling in the money.

Unfortunately, only for the "elite".

They want a North American Union.

Check Judical Watch and read the Bush government that says that as Americans will resist North American integration. it has to be done in secret, and implemented by "evolution stealth". You can also read the agendas of meetings between USA/Mexico/Canada on infrastructure integration and open borders.

There are many instances of governmental evolutionary stealth toward the NAU:

- Spanish packaging even though only 18 percent of the counry is Hispanic.'

- Press i.... even though only 18 percent of the counry is Hispanic.

- Amnesty provisions.

- Building of the North Ameican Highway ( google Jeff Hoards to see the video of our policians lying about it).

- lack of border, lack of immigration law enforcement, pulling away border guards, removing 1000 ICE workers, preferring Hispanics to other races re immigration, refusal to let American check their SSN for ID theft.. etc.

The latest evolutionary steop is a request to have a cattle inspection station in the USA, not just on the Mexican side of the border.

http://www.cattlenetwork.com/content.as ... tid=194864

And it looks like rail and ports are integrating structures.

Union Pacific RR has integrated system and deal with Daimler Chyrsler for North American ( US, Mexico and Canada).
    http://www.insightnl.com/PR/InsightPressRelease.pdf

Union Pacific to spend 3.1 billion in capital improvements.
    http://www.smartmoney.com/news/pr/index ... 01244-1329

Mexican American coordination between ports
    http://www.ldfonline.org/shownews.asp?newsid=63
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

I thought that I would leave a message here just so it doesn't look like no one has read these rule since Feb. 7, 2008
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123