Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The article above from National Review has added the following to the article:

UPDATE: USCIS has released a statement on the memo:

Internal draft memos do not and should not be equated with official action or policy of the Department. We will not comment on notional, pre-decisional memos. As a matter of good government, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will discuss just about every issue that comes within the purview of the immigration system. We continue to maintain that comprehensive bipartisan legislation, coupled with smart, effective enforcement, is the only solution to our nation’s immigration challenges.

Internal memoranda help us do the thinking that leads to important changes; some of them are adopted and others are rejected. Our goal is to implement policies wisely and well to strengthen all aspects of our mission. The choices we have made so far have strengthened both the enforcement and services sides of USCIS — nobody should mistake deliberation and exchange of ideas for final decisions. To be clear, DHS will not grant deferred action or humanitarian parole to the nation’s entire illegal immigrant population.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm not sure how the public can fight all the corporations that support and favor illegal immigration.

OK. I get it now.

Traditionally, historically when the economy is horrible a Democrat chooses war in order to boost the economy.

This time war is not an option because we no longer have the resource for it.

So I think that their plan is to have Civil War to boost THEIR economy at our expense.

See, they OWN US! http://www.viewzone.com/collateralx.html

Next they will take out DEAD PEASANT POLICIES on all of us.

http://www.bukisa.com/articles/183796_w ... -insurance

So while we are killing each other in the streets they will be raking in the $$$$ or whatever the currency of the day is. Perhaps they will launch their new currency with these funds.

Of course the Mexican government will receive remittances from the US government and possibly be encouraged to aid this massacre.

Tell me I am an ignoramus. Tell me I am wrong please!
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Deport all illegal aliens

TO THE ADMINISTRATION: WE DO NOT NEED A NEW AMNESTY. WE KNOW THE 1986 AMNESTY DID NOT WORK. ARE THE BORDERS SECURED? THE 1986 AMNESTY WAS SUPPOSED TO FIX THAT PROBLEM. IT DID NOT. THEREFORE, WE MUST NOT GRANT AMNESTY TO ILLEGAL ALIENS. ILLEGAL ALIENS ENTER THIS COUNTRY WITHOUT VISAS OR OVERSTAY. THAT IS AGAINST THE LAW. DO YOU AGREE MR. OBAMA? PERHAPS YOU DO NOT AGREE BECAUSE I HAVE NOTICED THAT YOUR ADMINISTRATION DOES NOT RESPECT OUR LAWS. BUT WE AMERICANS DO NOT SUPPORT AMNESTY. WE SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT. IT IS TIME TO DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS. AND MR. OBAMA, AMERICANS SUPPORT SB 1070. WE WANT SB 1070 ACROSS THIS NATION.

This has been discussed on Fox News today. Last night, Professor Carol Swain was on Sean Hannity and she mentioned it. Sean said something about covering it this evening on his show I believe. Neil Cavuto and Megyn Kelly had segments dealing with this.

I hope that more radio, internet, media will cover this.

Psalm 23, it is written, "The Lord is my Shepherd"
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cavmom
    Amnesty cannot happen, it would be the ultimate slap in the face to the citizens of this country!
    The Obamination has been slapping us in the face right along, and agreed, this would be the ultimate slap. It's time for Patriotic Americans to unite and DEMAND IMPEACHMENT! We know he will do Amnesty behind our backs! That's a given! No Brainer!

I have started emailing various groups like http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/ and The Tea Parties and suggesting that WE, THE PEOPLE start to hold our own demonstrations in every major city in this country SIMULTANEOUSLY! If all these pro-illegal groups can rally and bus 500 people to Phoenix to protest SB 1070 on a moments notice, surely, WE THE PEOPLE can rally enough people to start mass demonstrations ourselves.

And me, I'm not afraid of repercussions from this administration- Just my comments here alone have probably put me on his terrorist watch list. I'm mad and I ain't gonna take it anymore!

I've seen a copy of the memo. No one is going to give "blanket" amesty to all the illegals. But the memo lists steps to grant permanet residence, green cards, visa extensions and just about everything else to give them all reasons to stay. OBAMA = DESTRUCTION!

I wish Bill O'reily was on tonight instead of pro-illegal Juan. Ugh!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Have also heard this discussed on a couple radio stations. It is getting coverage....good!

CNN's even covering it:

Senate Republicans say memo seeks 'amnesty'
    By Jeanne Meserve, CNN Homeland Security Correspondent

Of course the "storytelling tilt" of it there makes the complainants sound a bit like paranoid old farts that might just be delusional or just liars. But some of the comments are great.
    I don't care who you are, how you got here, what color you are, what language/dialect you speak... If you didn't get here legally then you don't belong here. Period.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast