Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Xenophopic???
    You know who first started talking to me and complaining about the illegals coming into this country were?
    My friends who lived in Mexico!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like in Jon Stewarts Civic's Book (tongue in cheek), America (The Book)
    where he states,
    As heirs to a legacy of more than two centuries old, it is understandable why present-day Americans would take their own democracy for granted. A president freely chosen from a WIDE-OPEN FIELD OF TWO MEN every four years; a Congress WITH A 99% INCUMBENCY RATE; a Supreme Court comprised of NINE POLITICALLY APPOINTED JUDGES, whose only oversight is the icy scythe of DEATH.
    Yep, I can see why those illegals expect their amnesty everytime they stroll across the border. The same people are in, who keeping granting them citizenship. Its time to strip them of their power and let them settle down into ordinary citizenship status, no matter how it may hurt, which is doubtful, since they will be like ravenous wild dogs, protecting their new territories, as lobbyists, or on some corp. board(S) for which they received lovely sums of money insuring that their corp. interests were covered during their time in power.

We have to support one another and vote. Each and every one of us has to cast that VOTE this year and do our utmost in getting WHOM WE WANT ELECTED.

THIS TIME WE NEED TO MEAN BUSINESS AND VOTE ONLY FOR THOSE WHO DEMAND THAT OUR BORDERS BE SECURED, OUR LAWS ENFORCED. We must truly understand who we are voting for and what his past actions have been on this issue, since so many keep doing an about face on this issue. Sorry Hilary, but you really do not have the experience for this post, nor the background I am looking for, you are pro-illegal.

I am tired of hearing about the hispanic vote being so very important, what: Legal American Citizens voting is chopped liver? They don't need our vote? I think we can show them differently. We are no longer the silent majority, nor the sleepy headed majority. We have become UNITED AND A FORCE in defense of our country.

This quote from the above article made the hair on my neck stand up.

Neither fences nor restrictive walls are what is needed to stimulate the intergration and cooperation between the two nations.

It is clear GW promised the NAU and Mexico is so anxious to pilfer what their hard working neighbors country,while they themselves sit on their thumbs and continue to enrich the rich of Mexico leaving the poor to fend for themselves or go steal from their neighbors,they believed GW.

Problem is GW is NOT the KING who makes all the decisions.

To those Pro Mexican Illegals reading this board I say Shame on Mexico,Shame on them,They are wrong and should be apologizing to every American Citizen for approving of their citizens breaking our Immigration laws while they themselves practice very strict and sometimes harsh rules for non-citizens in their country.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123