Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    How to make Mo Money with Yo Money
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, I would prefer we simply send the illegal sick to that country and they foot the bill.

Actually, I am not so sure they really have third world country care down there. Some places for sure, but many Americans go to Mexico for dental care and the ones I have talked with swear it is the best dental care they have ever had.

One man I know well, needed quite a bit of work, the American estimate was over $3K. He had a couple pulled, a new bridge made, and other work. The total was less than $400. He said it was almost painless, and no infection, little pain afterward and it healed very fast.

I lady I 'talk' with on the internet who lives in Mexico says a lot of elderly Americans are going to Mexican nursing/retirement homes to stay. The care is very good, the cost is low and they like the climate.

While Mexico is a third world country in so many ways, I am afraid we are being sold a bill of goods about how poor and destitute all the people are. I fear we might not be getting Mexico's finest over here.

I have seen the educated people from Mexico that have come over under the NAFTA agricultural program and they are very middle class, very educated, speak with no accent.

I think Mexico is actually sending us their very poor, their criminals, their uneducated, their sick, their incorrigibles - and we think the entire country is like that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Yes, I would prefer we simply send the illegal sick to that country and they foot the bill.

Actually, I am not so sure they really have third world country care down there. Some places for sure, but many Americans go to Mexico for dental care and the ones I have talked with swear it is the best dental care they have ever had.

One man I know well, needed quite a bit of work, the American estimate was over $3K. He had a couple pulled, a new bridge made, and other work. The total was less than $400. He said it was almost painless, and no infection, little pain afterward and it healed very fast.

I lady I 'talk' with on the internet who lives in Mexico says a lot of elderly Americans are going to Mexican nursing/retirement homes to stay. The care is very good, the cost is low and they like the climate.

While Mexico is a third world country in so many ways, I am afraid we are being sold a bill of goods about how poor and destitute all the people are. I fear we might not be getting Mexico's finest over here.

I have seen the educated people from Mexico that have come over under the NAFTA agricultural program and they are very middle class, very educated, speak with no accent.

I think Mexico is actually sending us their very poor, their criminals, their uneducated, their sick, their incorrigibles - and we think the entire country is like that.
    That is so true Trixie. The health care in Mexico is like their vehicle traffic. A few high class cars and a lot of junk cars. The only detail is that their
    R and D doens't compare to ours. They don't invent new drugs or treatments. They just produce low cost generic drugs and services.

I don't doubt we have better R & D, but I once took one of their antibiotics and it worked better and with less side effects than did the American made.

I took the American made and it was the first antibiotic in 30 years. It threw me for a loop - took my body 6 months to get to working properly again. About 4 years later, I took the Mexican antibiotic, did the job extremely well, and absolutely no side effects.

No doubt we are ahead in many things - but I am just trying to point out that we are being fed a line that we simply must help the poor of Mexico because somehow Mexico can't help that they have poor and that everyone there is poor, ill fed, etc. I don't think that is true.

The space between the haves and have nots is larger than it is here in America - but that is changing here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12