Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The MEXICAN AGENDA

Federation for American Immigration Reform

Mexico's Defense of Illegal Immigrants

Mexico is waging an aggressive diplomatic battle to protect its interests and the interests of its citizens who are working and residing illegally in the United States. While it is appropriate for a foreign government to protect the rights of its citizens abroad, it is not appropriate to encourage them or counsel them to violate the laws of the foreign government where their nationals are living, nor is it appropriate diplomacy to interfere in domestic policy making and implementation of a foreign government.

The appropriateness of the Mexican government's actions regarding the illegal immigration of Mexicans into the United States became a controversial issue in 2004 when it published a guide book in late 2004 for illegal border crossers1 that not just warned them about the dangers of crossing desert areas but also provided tips on how best to make the crossing. In addition it provided guidance on how to avoid coming to the attention of immigration authorities once the Mexican illegal alien was in the United States. Despite the controversy over this guide book, there was no apparent action by the U.S. government to protest this action.

The Mexican government has also established a network of local Mexican community advisors across the United States to interact with the Mexican government both through its consular representatives and directly with Mexico City2. It appears from press accounts that this arrangement is not simply a sounding board for the Mexican government to stay informed on local conditions, but rather a two-way communications channel for the Mexican government to provide policy advice to Mexican communities in the United States. In fact there are several U.S. domestic political issues in which the Mexican government is apparently attempting to mobilize Mexicans and Americans of Mexican ancestry to influence the national and local laws of the United States.

Besides the Mexican consular network of 55 consulates in 24 states plus Puerto Rico and Washington D.C., the Mexican government also works closely with established Mexican ethnic advocacy groups in this country such as the Mexican American Legal Defense Fund, National Council of La Raza, League of United Latin American Citizens, etc.

The Mexican Agenda
    Among the U.S. domestic issues on which the Mexican government is actively exerting influence outside of normal diplomatic channels both through its broad network of consular offices and through the new structure of overseas communities are the following:

Driver's licenses. Mexican consular officers and Mexican community activists have aggressively been lobbying state legislatures to adopt laws that allow illegal immigrants to obtain state driver's licenses. This effort has been successful in a number of states but met with a setback in 2005 when the REAL ID bill was adopted as part of the Iraq-Afghanistan Supplemental bill. This action led to Mexican President Fox's announcement on May 12, that his government would take unspecified actions to oppose the new U.S. law and his intemperate comment that "Mexican immigrants...are doing jobs that not even blacks want to do there in the United States."
    Mexican Consular IDs â€â€
    Last edited by Jean; 08-18-2013 at 10:41 PM.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

The above article was from FAIR. If any of you are not familiar with this group, go to their website. It is really good and they have just announced that they are going to have an action option similar to NUMBERSUSA where you can contact your representatives. I use the legislative action center on NumbersUSA all the time and it's a great way to fax your representatives about issues of concern.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

OUTSTANDING!!

This is a great letter from Dan Stein on a very important point. Mexican Meddling in our political affairs is unacceptable. It is an illegal infiltration of our life, our econony, our stability, our peace and harmony.

Mexico has no idea the Tiger it has awakened in the United States.

My advice to the Mexican People in Mexico is stay home and take control of your government as we renew control of ours.

My advice to the Mexican Citizens in the United States illegally, go home and join the revolatuion to take control of your government, your land, your lives, your futures.

Please believe me when I share that your future will not be in the United States.

Do the right thing and go home.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm sure Dan Stein's letter to "MADAME SECRETARY" fell on deaf ears because my guess is that she and Vicente are best amigos! After all, she is probably the biggest of Bush's sycophants. It is really disturbing to me to have her as head of the State Department because it SHOULD be a branch of our government that is NOT influenced by the White House but we KNOW that she is a Bushie from way back and whatever he says is the position the State Department will take. She's probably been enjoying those ranch visits right along with Vicente and Dubya.

Maybe we all ought to follow suit and start a letter writing campaign to Condileeza??? We are always contacting our ELECTED officials but, when you think about it, SHE is the one in a position to put the quietus on all of Mexico's "DEMANDS" on the American government.

I can honestly say that I know of NO OTHER GOVERNMENT who could get away with the threats that come out of Mexico on a regular basis. What is the DEAL??? Why are those two amigos joined at the hip???

Why are they "joined at the hips"?

Common goal. End of the United States.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That image of those two amigos and their statements to the press calling the Minutemen "vigilantes" is forever burned into my memory. I can just still see them standing there and Bushy boy BETRAYING his, and OUR, country by calling those patriots "vigilantes". NAUSEATING.

Yep.....get the Bucket.

Hey!! Maybe we should make up some ALIPAC PUKE PAILS!!

Metal puke buckets we can carry on our March and bang with big metal spoons. Maybe Washington could HEAR THAT!!

Mine will have more of a baritone sound as I'm intend to tote my tossing tomatoes in my puke pail. I intend to be "tomato-armed" on my March to DC!!

See one of those liars, cheaters, thieves, TRAITORS.....

SPLAT!! SPLAT!!

Not a bad idea, Judy. Put me on the list for the second one!