Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

But our U.S. Border Patrol won't do anything, Ohflyingone. I'm sure they have probably been told, "Do Nothing". Don't you think?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

(Mod edit: While we support the right of citizens to defend themselves, we do not advocate the use of violence to deal with the illegal immigration problem, nor do we go looking for reasons to kill someone. The post I just eliminated was WAY over the top, and will not be tolerated. DQ.)
    "Bring it on"

I know

The sad thing is I don't think is the agents fault, is the higher ups!
    Our agents are trying but they don't have enough.

We need a minuteman project in every state!

I just worry about our border agents!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Re: Mexican Army Aggression?

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    OK folks. Things seem to be heating up down there! I fear for our border patrol agents. I think we should start contacting the national guard and let them know what is going on! Hell, the government probably isn't! I think they would be on our side! Go to www.americanpatrol.com to view. It is at the top of their page

Mexican Army Aggression?
    American Border Patrol's Border Hawk Circles Action

Mexican Army Humvee left, BP vehicle right -- Screen grab from ABP Border Hawk UAV. (June 1)
    Took Aggressive Position
    Arizona/Mexico Border - June 1
    A Mexican Army Humvee was observed passing a stationary Border Patrol vehicle on the opposite side of the border. The Humvee immediately reversed course pulling onto a side road and behind cover. A number of troops were seen emerging from the Humvee, taking up aggressive positions against the BP vehicle. ABP UAV operator, a former Army sniper, recognized the move as aggressive and notified the BP Naco station. The BP vehicle then left the scene.
    Watch Requires Free Windows Media Player 9x
    This sounds like a very aggressive, intimidating, act of war! I just know people are going to be badly hurt, if not killed. When is our government going to step in and act on this???
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Border agents have already been attacked by drug gangs, now the Mexican Military (excuse me, that expression makes me snicker). I think this could be a good thing. If they escalate the provocations to the point it starts making national news, more folks are going to wake up and some will change their minds about this in favor of doing something constructive for a change.

Oh, my Lord how I would dearly love to see the Mexican troops pull this with a squad of U.S. grunts. I'm having another vision. I see an Apache helicopter hovering menacingly overhead, covering the threatened U.S. troops. I see the Mexicans firing blindly. Then a thing of sheer poetry occurs, a Hellfire missile bursts from a pod on the Apache, streaks southward at supersonic speed, and the Mexican patrol is incinerated at 2,000 degrees.

Folks we have the means, all we lack as a nation is the will. We can end this drug running, immigrant crossing, mickey mouse crap tomorrow.
    When we gonna wake up?

Right on the money!

I hear you scarecrow!

My father is a WW II vet and I will not dishonor him by allowing the invasion of this country that he fought for!

My brother also served in the Navy!

These people have grown up with violence and that is all they understand. Sorry, the truth hurts. I do not condone it, but diplomacy is not working! President Bush is putting all of us in a "catch 22". He is playing us like pieces in a chess game! He KNOWS EXACTLY what he is doing! Think about it. We need masterful chess players!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12