Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican City Building Fence To Keep Out Mexican Thieves

Mexican City Building Fence To Keep Out Mexican Thieves From Neighboring Mexican City
    Posted by: The Watchdog in Mexico, Crime

Zeferino Salgado, Mayor of San Nicolas.

Translated from Univision:
    Zeferino Salgado, a conservative mayor of San Nicolas, in the state of Nuevo Leon, said that the solution to protect his citizens from the robberies will be to build a wired fence of almost five miles of length and more than 6,5 feet of hight on the river of LaTalaverna that separates them from the city of Guadalupe.
    Actualidad:
    [quote]‘I have to give a solution to whom I owe answers and those are the citizens of San Nicolas, this is a necessary measure that we are going to take’, said Salgado.

Salgado trusts that with a wired fence, that will begin to be built in the next days, it will stop robberies that according to information of neighbors ‘the citizens of Guadalupe are comming to San Nicolas to steal’.

The mayor of San Nicolás de los Garza, Nuevo Leon, Zeferino Salgado Almaguer, announced to neighbors that he “will armor-plateâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey...wait a minute, fences don't work!! Go talk to your president!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

I know some elected officials in this country who could take lessons from this man. Imagine that....a representative of the people actually willing to act in their best interests!

In fact, I am going to save this and send it along with emails and such.

Perhaps someone will see the irony in the fact that a Mayor in Mexico finds it necessary to put up a barrier to protect his citizens from being invaded and robbed by other Mexicans in a neighboring town but a fence to do that for this country is not only considered unnecessary by some, but also outright distasteful and "inhumane"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)