Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Mexican consulate brings mobile services to Greeley

http://www.greeleytrib.com/article/2005 ... /110130101

Mexican consulate brings mobile services to Greeley

Jose Arroyo
    October 13, 2005

STAFF REPORTS

The General Mexican Consulate in Denver will bring its mobile services to Mexican citizens living in Greeley and neighboring northern Colorado cities this weekend.

In a press release, the consulate announced that on Saturday, Mexican residents in Greeley, Fort Collins, Fort Morgan, Boulder, Cheyenne and throughout Wyoming will have access to the services offered by the mobile consulate, which will stay in Greeley from 7 a.m.-5 p.m.

Services will be offered at the Centro de Familia, 1460 2nd St., Greeley. The center will offer its services for 300 people, on a first-come, first-served basis.

Applicants can obtain a Mexican passport, MatrÃÂ*culas Consulares, and the OP-7 permit to obtain a passport for underage children, when one parent is not present.

In addition, the mobil consulate will provide protection and legal aid, community service information, employee safety, and orientation to claim unpaid wages, as well as workers rights and discrimination information.

The fee to obtain a matrÃÂ*cula consular is $27. Applicants must bring their birth certificate and a copy, an official picture ID, and a copy --the Mexican passport, the Mexican military ID, a voter's ID expedited by the IFE, an expired matricula consular, school picture ID, a degree or professional title will do, and proof of address plus a copy, like a phone, water or electricity bill.

The fee for a Mexican passport is $32 per year and $84 for a five-year passport. Also, bring an official picture ID (any of the previously mentioned), and two copies. Mexican citizens must bring three passport pictures (Full face. No glasses).

Married women must bring a marriage certificate, and if a minor is requesting services, both parents must be present with proper picture ID, the minor's ID and vaccinations card.

To apply for a minor's Mexican passport, proof of Mexican citizenship, such as an expired passport or an original birth certificate must be shown. Also, the applicant must bring a picture ID, vaccination records, and three full color passport pictures.

Both parents, with proper ID, must show up and approve the passport application. If one parent is not present, the other must request form OP-7 to obtain the minor's passport.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Somebody in Colorado needs to be ALIPAC's "Deep Throat" and check that thing out. See what's really going on and call ICE on it if you hear somebody say (en Espanol, of course) anything that gives their "immigration" status away.

Greeley is located about 75 miles or less north of Denver. I read a local Spanish newspaper the other day that was bragging about how so many immgrants had made the area grow. Packing plants etc. BUT our Denver Post said the local GREELEY School District is in jepordy of having some punishment put on it because the No Child Left Behind test scores have FALLEN. The school officials refused to admit the obvoius.......SPANISH speaking immigrants dragging the schools down! The articles said that housing sales were DOWN because people don't want to buy where the schools are a failure!

I will research the exact number of Mexican consulates in the US and post the number. This is a "Complot" people! That is Spanish for conspirarcy. I have no doubt the Mexican government is doing this on purpose! AWAKE!

BTW I don't know if international law would stop the Mexican government from having a mbile consulate....hand out matricula cards and get the local DEMOCRATS to accept them like in Denver!

Remember, bad as Bush is the DEMOCRATS are worse!

Gov Owens made the matrÃÂ*cula consular a non-valid form of ID and not suitable for a drivers license, if I’m not mistaken.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Remember, bad as Bush is the DEMOCRATS are worse!
    Oh hey, you're preachin' to the choir on that one, bud! Check out my avatar and user name if you don't believe me.

If the Consulate on Wheels is going to be that blatant about promoting illegal immigration then it needs to be shut down. Tancredo should visit it and watch when all hell breaks loose!!!

YES Bill Owens has been a failure as is his friend George Bush....we had a proposal here to end bi-lingual education and wimp Owens refused to support the amendment....then a B er woman named Stryker worth 800 million donated $3 million to defeat the proposal.....so the bi-lingual teachers and their union and the Hispanic victim mentality groups were able to run television ads that that the supporters could not match! Not one television ad in support of A-33 was ran on television.....the $$$$ took the voters from %70 in favor of A-31 to a defeat of %56 against to %44 in favor. Money bought that election! Had supporters ran 1 ad to each 3 against I know it would have passed. Money talks....

45 Mexican consulates in the US that I saw from www.mexonline.com
    but I understand Minneapolis and Little Rock are next and the site above didn't say anything about Nevada having one which surprises me since I understand Vegas is loaded with illegals as is Reno.....Boise will have one soon and I didn't see Des Moines...they must be next with that DEMOCRAT governor who wants MEXICANS in Iowa!