Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Diplomat Charged With Helping Smuggle Arabs Into U.S

I can't find a date on this but it's something I don't remember hearing about.
    http://www.warriorsfortruth.com/arab-il ... order.html

Mexican Diplomat Charged With Helping Smuggle Arabs Into U.S.

The real life horror story that began eighteen months ago when an Arab illegal alien named Youseff Balaghi showed up at a San Diego hospital, dying from what the Border Patrol initially and erroneously feared was radiation sickness, has now reached high into Mexico's foreign service.

On Sept. 11, 2001, Imelda Ortiz Abdala was Mexico's consul in Lebanon. On Nov. 12, 2003, Mexican authorities arrested her, according to the Associated Press, "on charges of helping a smuggling ring move Arab migrants into the United States from Mexico." The AP said Mexico had also arrested "alleged ring leader Salim Boughader Mucharafille." Boughader earlier pleaded guilty in the U.S. to the smuggling incident that resulted in Balaghi's death.

Unfortunately, this story is not over. Assistant U.S. Attorney Mike Skerlos prosecuted Boughader. This week, citing Ortiz's arrest, I asked him if there were other rings still bringing Middle Easterners in from Mexico. "Yes," he said.

Another Front Far from Iraq, there's another front where the terror war's not over. It's on our own borderâ€â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AND WE WANT OPEN BORDERS WITH THESE PEOPLE????

They will smuggle anything.....for money.

AN ALARMING POST 2ndamendsis...exactly what we've been expecting, sitting here in the USA with our pants down, our doors open, and a PRESIDIO shouting to the world, WE'RE OPEN!!

What an idiot.

I'm telling you, there is SOMETHING going on....that I've missed.

There's even more than what we've already unearthed.

There is something VERY DANGEROUS going on.

We have to get troops to the border immediately and no one enters until we find out WHAT in the SAM HILL is going on with our Government and Mexico.

You know...I saw late last week that David Rockefeller was on the World Trade Center Development Committee when they were first built....I wonder if he had an ownership position...probably one of the lenders, eh?

My heart stopped cold when I read that little bit in his bio.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm telling you, there is SOMETHING going on....that I've missed.

There's even more than what we've already unearthed.

There is something VERY DANGEROUS going on.
    I do agree with you
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dont you guys remember when Hizbollah said they would pay anyone in Mexico something like $10,000 for member of their group sucessfully smuggled across the border?

Yes Chris, and also the going rate for Arabs is from $20,000 to 50,000 now.

But! I don't remember the arrest of this DIPLOMAT--a connection directly to the Mex govt.? Was that ever really covered?

I think Judy is right. Something IS going on. Anyone who heads DHS should know illegals from all over the world can and are coming in the back door. Why ANYONE who wants to have secure borders and leave the back door open, is beyond me.

Either it is I who is missing something here or we just haven't uncovered it yet...... I can't believe they are THAT stupid or incompetent.

SEAL THE BORDERS AND DO IT NOW!
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

So when is the ACLU going to sue Coyotes for discrimination because they charge Asians more than Mexicans?

I was gonna post this on the front page, but a thorough google of the title, and the names in it found no news source to back it up. I Sincerely wish I could find a credible(other than WarriorsforThruth) source for it, but i can't. I also couldn't figure out the age of the story.

I wasnt able to find anything on it either.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

It's an older story........here are a few urls that have previously written about it. {just finding them & there are many} It was supposed to be an AP story.

SHE WAS ARRESTED ON Nov. 12, 2003

AP>>>
    According to the AP report (Ex-Mexican consul arrested in connection with trafficking of illegal Arab migrants, Lisa J. Adams, AP, Nov. 13th, 2003):
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/commenta ... -1111r.htm

http://www.rense.com/general47/arbs.htm

http://www.vdare.com/awall/raoul.htm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast