Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Mexican diplomat tells suspects to run

http://dallasobserver.com/Issues/2006-0 ... ature.html

A Mexican diplomat tells suspects to run, but Susana Loera won't stand for it

Susana Loera remembers the first time she heard her boss tell somebody to break the law. It was in early 2004, and the parents of a Mexican man arrested in Dallas had come to the consulate seeking advice. Luis Lara, Mexican vice consul for protection, found out that U.S. immigration had neglected to put a deportation hold on the prisoner, meaning he could still be released on bail. Lara turned to the anxious parents as Loera stood nearby.

"He said, 'My advice to you is to go bond him out now and go back to Mexico,'" Loera says. "He said, 'If he stays here, he's going to get convicted. The American justice system is very corrupt. He's going to get an outlandish sentence, so you need to bond him out now and run to Mexico.'"

Loera, a round-faced, energetic 33-year-old Texas native of Mexican descent, was in the second day of an internship serving as a legal assistant in the Mexican Consulate in Dallas. The job would be the final requirement for her degree in criminal justice from UT-Arlington, and she had high hopes of helping Mexican immigrants negotiate the twists and turns of the U.S. legal system as she prepared for law school. She never expected to hear them told that the best course was to head due south.

At first, Loera thought she'd somehow misunderstood Lara â€â€
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegals, cars and "Driver's Licenses"

My vehicle was smashed into by a female illegal about 5 years ago in Houston, Texas---she blew through a stop sign, and tagged the right rear fender of my vehicle with her Ford Explorer. When I called law enforcement, she had the nerve to ask for a Spanish speaking cop!

I told her "Carta de Seguridad, por favor", and "Licensia, por favor". Pretending not to understand, she then tried to leave! so I told her "Alto!--No possible--No permite!!--- She played the stupid Mexican, and although asked 5 times, pretended not to understand! She had neither insurance or a driver's license---until her husband showed up with "insurance papers", and his "Drivers License" (his wife had no license), and got the Harris County Precinct 4 Constables to release her!

The next day I called the(illegals') insurance to have them look at my damage---it turns out there is no such policy! When I called the Precinct 4 Constables office, I was told "it seemed to be in order at the time", and "what do you want us to do about it?", and "it's after the fact!"

My insurance company payed for the damage to my vehicle, and sent me a letter 3 months later telling me that they could not subrogate the claim---unable to contact the perpetrators, and if I wanted to pursue my deductible, I was on my own!

So, to make a long story short----no Driver's License needed; Illegals do what they want to---and if caught---disappear! You will hold the bag---I paid for higher insurance premiums for THREE YEARS! If you are worried about ILLEGALS VOTING----DEPORT THEM ALL ASAP - - - NO PROBLEM THEN, IS THERE?

P.S. If I would have pulled that crap in Mexico, I WOULD STILL BE IN JAIL!
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!