Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Drug Commandos

Mexican Drug Commandos
    Email to a Friend Printer Friendly Version

Mexican Commandos
    They were the elite "special forces" of the Mexican military, trained in the U.S. at the School of the Americas at Fort Benning, Georgia and sent to "wipe out" one of the most powerful Mexican drug cartels.

But these soldiers deserted and became the muscle for the very cartel they were supposed to destroy.

According to this Department of Justice "Intelligence Bulletin" obtained by the 5i-Team, these rogue commandos now known as "Los Zetas" may be heading our way.

The normally busy streets and busy stores in Nogales Sonora have been a little less bustling lately. Caesar Fierro says, "It's been slow this year." Caesar Fierro says his empty store is the result of rumors about a drug war. Tourists are scared.

Out on the streets, other vendors play down the speculation the Mexican Commandos are already here. Tony Marques says, "The Zetas.. I don't think they'll operate here you know." Marques says, "Maybe in the big cities like Juarez , Tijuana , now you're talking seriously like that."

The Intelligence Bulletin we obtained says the Zetas are responsible for hundreds of violent drug-related murders. It says they've executed journalists, murdered people in Dallas, McAllen and Laredo, Texas. They even detained two DEA agents and recently they've shot at Border Patrol agents. At the Arizona border with Mexico agents are already seeing a major increase in violence.

Jose Garza says, "Last year we had documented only nine shootings against our agents. This year we're up to about 18 shootings already."

Agent Jose Garza says his agents have seen no direct evidence the Zetas are responsible for the shootings here, but as far back as three-years ago, the Zeta-like tactics started to appear.

In March of 2002, U.S. Customs agents were involved in a shootout south of Phoenix with an enemy they had not seen before. Equipped with automatic weapons, body armor, and state-of-the-art communications, in a word - it looked "military."

Kyle Barnette says, "I'd be lying if I didn't say it concerns us."

Now, as a drug war between the Gulf Cartel to the east and the Tijuana Cartel to the west starts to heat up, the Justice Department bulletin warns: "The violence will spill over the Mexican border into the United States and law enforcement agencies in Texas, Arizona and Southern California can expect to encounter Los Zetas in the coming months."
    http://www.kpho.com/Global/story.asp?S= ... v=23Kua3w1
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Have I missed something ? This is the 1st time I have heard of 5i-Team anyone have any info on this intel group ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Have I missed something ? This is the 1st time I have heard of 5i-Team anyone have any info on this intel group ?
    Ive heard a little about them on the Sierra Times forum. Not that much good info tho, other then they are trained by our special forces ... basically they are (or were I should say) the Mexican Army's version of our US Army Rangers.

Very little information exists about the Mexican military and police forces.

ChrisF202

guess I need to do a little research, I like to try and stay in tune with that data as much as possible.

the School of the Americas

Interesting Name, kind of Makes it sound like the CAFTA Deal....
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I saw this on America's Most Wanted in February. What it doesn't say in the article that John Walsh said on the show, was that the Zetas have carried out opperations as far east as Tennessee and Georgia. They kidnap illegal aliens for ransom, their families have to pay and the never go to the police. I guess its the perfect crime in their eyes. Pretty scary...

http://www.americasmostwanted.com/featu ... fm?id=2932

America's Most Wanted
    Mexican Violence Spreading
    2/17/2005

Mexico's drug war has begun to move across the border, creeping into the United States. Mexico's most powerful drug cartels are fighting territorial battles over the coveted control of the border, spawning a terrorizing wave of violence. The drug cartels are at war.

Laredo and Nuevo Laredo, sister cities that are linked by a bridge across the Rio Grande, are prime drug turf because more people and products move through Laredo than any other inland port in the hemisphere. Forty percent of all U.S. - Mexico trade passes right through. But the heavy traffic has attracted something else: drug cartels in a heated battle for the control of desirable territory.

"It's really scary here right now."
    The Kidnapping Epidemic
    But, not only fighting is erupting in the streets of Mexico. Mexico's lawlessness - an outbreak of kidnappings for ransom, brutal gunfights among rival drug cartels and escalating violence - has now crossed the border and touched many American families.

There stories are similar. Americans cross the Mexican-American border from Laredo, Texas to Nuevo Laredo, Mexico to celebrate birthdays, holidays, or to shop or just to enjoy another culture. But, one by one, these Americans failed to return home.

The families of the missing Americans say they were oblivious to the violence in Mexico until their families were shattered by it. Now, they are paralyzed by fear.

Thirty-one Americans have been reported as kidnapped just across the Mexican border. Seventeen are unaccounted for, 12 have returned and two have been confirmed killed, according to U.S. officials. Simple math draws a scary conclusion: there are more than a dozen Americans somewhere in the Nuevo Laredo area of Mexico - dead or alive.

Drug Cartels At War
    One of the most powerful drug cartel, the Gulf Cartel, controls most of the cocaine, marijuana, heroin and synthetic drugs that cross the border through Matamoros, Reynosa and Nuevo Laredo. Many of the leaders of the Gulf Cartel have been killed or are in prison, but they are still fighting for control, threatening those who challenge them. The threats originate from members of the Gulf Cartel, whose leader, Osiel Cardenas-Guillen, is jailed in a Mexican federal prison. Although Mr. Cardenas was arrested in 2003, his followers remain loyal.

The Gulf cartel has a presence in 13 Mexican states and operates with a paramilitary arm, integrated from ex-members of the Mexican armed forces known as the Zetas. They're thought to have likely been responsible for the January 20, 2005 execution of six prison employees near the federal mazimum-security prison at Matamoros. According to officials, six guards were kidnapped after they left work and were found two hours later, hands bound, shot dead and jammed into a van. According to an FBI official, "The cartels have lookouts and safe houses all over Nuevo Laredo, and they're taking out anyone they suspect is working for their rivals. They're not taking any chances. It's really scary here right now."
    During January 2005, many horrifying incidents have taken place in Mexico, spreading a wave of fear and terror among Mexican citizens and American tourists alike.

On January 17, the former mayor of Soto la Marina and his two sons were found dead, their bodies dumped alongside a highway.

On January 15, 20 fishermen from the coast a few miles east of Matamoros were kidnapped and beaten by an armed band of suspected traffickers who accused them of stealing a shipment of cocaine. They were freed after a day.

On January 8, Reynosa policeman Alan Gerardo Mata and his uncle were found dead on the highway to Monterrey. A note was pinned on Mata's pants saying the killing was a message to "El Chapo and those who wanted to help him."

On January 7, an armed group entered a downtown hotel two blocks from Matamoros city hall and briefly held 40 guests hostage while they searched for a rival. Some of the guests were beaten.

Also on January 7, the former mayor of the town of Diaz Ordaz disappeared; he hasn't been seen since.

On January 3, the security advisor to the mayor of Reynosa was found dead alongside the highway to Monterrey.

Although the reign of terror permeates life along the border of the U.S. and Mexico, are these drug lords responsible for the kidnappings and death of Americans?
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson