Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MEXICAN DRUG VIOLENCE THREATENS U.S. SECURITY

MEXICAN DRUG VIOLENCE THREATENS U.S. SECURITY

Mexican Drug Violence Spills Into U.S.

July 12, 2008

By Victor Thorn

Death and destruction are two words that have become synonymous with Iraq and Afghanistan, courtesy of George W. Bush’s War on Terror. Yet, an equally bloody and violent war is being waged much closer to home, only miles across the U.S. border.

Fueled by the multi-billion dollar drug industry, Mexico is now the most dangerous place on Earth. Worse, the bloodbath threatens to spill over into the U.S., especially if our sovereignty is erased by impending American Union legislation.

The carnage precipitated by ruthless drug barons has escalated to such heights that it’s become a national emergency. On June 27, hit men toting semi-automatic weapons leaped from two speeding cars and killed six policemen in Sinaloa. A day earlier, senior officer Igor Labastida was slain in a Mexico City restaurant after being ambushed by assassins. Labastida knew he was a marked man because his name was included on a hit list posted by local drug gangs.

A month earlier, on May 8, Mexico’s chief of police was shot nine times, while on May 1, the nation’s top federal agent in the organized crime division was murdered. According to The Economist, other notables killed that same week were “a top official in Mexico City’s police force; the second-in-command in Juarez, and the administrative head of the Estado Mayor, a military body charged with protecting the president.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Fueled by the multi-billion dollar drug industry, Mexico is now the most dangerous place on Earth. Worse, the bloodbath threatens to spill over into the U.S., especially if our sovereignty is erased by impending American Union legislation.
    This is the part that kills me . The drug war we all know is part of Mexico's landscape , which is blamed on the U.S Drug habit . Right or wrong the U.S has always gotten all the drugs they needed . Be it Panama with our puppet Dictator or straight from Columbia . Deals are made and governments are happy. I'm not naive in thinking if "They" didn't want drugs here , they wouldn't be here. Under Bush41 , Clinton and now G.W drugs are as available as bread at the market
    My Rant after all the above to get it "Out" of my system , and thanks for listening . Is How in the Hell can Dubya lead a whole Nation into something we don't want ? We want Nafta repealed , We want Fair Trade. We know Globalization is for the Elite Rich and always cost us many important jobs state side. We know Illegals are as free in the states as the illegal drugs are (treated bout the same also). Congress with a 9% approval rating and we have Juan and Mr.Flip-Flop to vote for from the national parties . Why can Dubya destory our dollar . The most powerful money on earth till the last year. Why is he still in office with Cheney ?
    What is wrong with our people ?
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*