Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Shad
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    The more I think about this the more I angry I become......How many US citizens that are charged with a crime are released to take care of their children? NONE! WHY IN THE WORLD SHOULD PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE COMMITING A CRIME AGAINST U.S. CITIZENS THINK THEY SHOULD BE TREATED DIFFERENTLY THAN A U.S. CITIZEN CHARGED WITH A CRIME????? Lets have some sympathy for the thousands of ID theft victims that are suffering right now! DOES the U.S. government think so little of its legal citizens that it would but the demands of Illegal Aliens above what is best and fair for U.S. citizens?
    Yes, that is exactly what the government is doing.
    On the news, very little was said about American citizens who have lost so much due to ID theft but they had illegal aliens on there whining about the hardships they are suffering from the raids. What is wrong with news stations that they think that sympathy can not run out for all these illegal aliens who have invaded our country?
    IMO, they run the illegal sob stories hoping that those of us that are so dead set against them invading our country will simply become immersed with pity that we all will suddenly change our minds and answer to their plight of "oh poor me, my American babies with no mother, no father"

Screw that notion, all it does is send me to the hightest levels of pisstivity and deepen my resolve to send them all back to where ever the hell they came from.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

April
    GRITS WROTE:

IMO, they run the illegal sob stories hoping that those of us that are so dead set against them invading our country will simply become immersed with pity that we all will suddenly change our minds and answer to their plight of "oh poor me, my American babies with no mother, no father"

Screw that notion, all it does is send me to the hightest levels of pisstivity and deepen my resolve to send them all back to where ever the hell they came from.

It is this kind of anger and resolve by American citizens that will get the illegals sent back to where they came from.

Go tell Mexico to pound sand, ID theft is a real crime not to mention crossing the border illegally. We will release them when they have served their jail time please have buses waiting at the border so you can pick them up and take them back home.
    I heard one protester say they other day that "they are only using these documents to work". Does that make it any less of a crime?
    I had someone use my SSN one time and received a bill from the state for eighty grand,(back child support) I was lucky and it only took me a few months to clear it up but I still had to pay for all the long distant phone calls, copies of my documents and then had to send all of this to the credit agencies to have my credit repaired, at the time I was looking for a new apartment to live in and no one would rent to me because I owed to much in back child support so I was branded a runaway dad and the state had a lien on me. I darned near went homeless because of this.
    This is no laughing matter and it's time Mexico honed up to what is going on and realise that we have had enough of this and we are going to fight back.
    You break our laws you are going to jail, simple like that!
    We send American parents to jail all the time for breaking the law and there is no reason to treat illegal parents any different simply because they do not understand or care about the amount of damage they are doing. You cannot come here and put American lives in such a financial turmoil and say "I only want to work". It does not work that way!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    WEll SAID MountainDog Thanks for sharing just how devastating ID theft is to the victims.

The other big benefit of an "anchor baby" is a SSN.....the baby comes with a SSN attached, so I wonder how many are using their children's SSN and then turning around and selling it to anybody that will pay.

If Swift was using the BPP, then the SSN's had to be legit. Since only 65 people have been charged (400 escaped), I would surmise that many of the SSN's belong to their children or someone else's children. I don't understand why more info is not given such as the issue date of the SSN. I wonder how much corruption was in the HR dept. of Swift. If DMV workers can be bribed to issue licenses, then all you need is a corrupt HR person who speaks Spanish to "doctor" the BPP reports. According to Swift's own statement about losing "40% of their workforce", there would be over 5000 perps.

April
    It just keeps getting more and more outrageous......

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12