Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That is the way I read it Mamie, he is a potential candidate for President...he never cared about the illegal alien invasion until now.

Watch, all of the potential candidates will all of a sudden be for strengthening our borders.

DON'T TRUST ANY THAT ARE SUDDENLY SPEAKING OUT AGAINST ILLEGAL ALIENS.

That goes for Newt also.

Newt is a definite globalist and just recently came out with his concern about the border issue, he's no dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Isn't Richardson a McCain Kennedy supporter? So if he stands up for Americans once in as while he is anti Mexican?
    Richardson is the nations ONLY Hispanic governor. Anti-Mexican he is not
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Puerto Rico and Guam both have Hispanic governors.

Alot of Guamanians (Chamorro, as they are called) have Spanish last names from the days of Spanish colonization of Guam, but aren't Hispanic. At least they don't consider themselves to be.

As for Puerto Rico, the governor might as well be the President of the island for all I can see. It's time to deliver the ultimatum to them, Guam, Samoa and every other place we hold as territories to vote in statehood or the hell with them.

Please put a link on this article.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Re: Mexican government criticizes New Mexico Gov. Bill Richa

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    ASSOCIATED PRESS

6:21 p.m. August 12, 2005

MEXICO CITY – The Mexican government criticized New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson's decision Friday to declare states of emergency in four border counties due to crime and migration, a move that free up funds to fence an area near the border.
    Mexico said the declarations "don't jibe with the spirit of cooperation and understanding" and ordered its consul in Albuquerque to meet with New Mexico officials "to promote appropriate actions by the officials of both countries."

Richardson cited "violence directed at law enforcement, damage to property and livestock, increased evidence of drug smuggling and an increase in the number of undocumented immigrants" in declaring the emergency.

He said the border security situation "constitutes an emergency condition with potentially catastrophic consequences."

Mexico has long opposed any increased border fencing, and is also sensitive to U.S. criticism about rising violence in Nuevo Laredo, to the east on the Texas border.

"The Mexican government considers that some of the New Mexico government's statements are generalizations which don't jibe with the spirit of cooperation and understanding needed to address border problems," Mexico's Foreign Relations Department said in a press statement.

Richardson's executive order, makes US$750,000 immediately available to Dona Ana, Luna, Grant and Hidalgo counties, along with a pledge of an additional US$1 million.

The money will aid state and area law enforcement efforts, fund a field office for the state Office of Homeland Security and help build a fence to protect a Columbus-area livestock yard where a number of cattle have been killed or stolen.

The funds will finance an 11-foot, razor wire-topped security fence around the stockyards. It will replace a shorter, barbed-wire fence that Richardson said "is so full of holes and gaps that trucks and people can cross with no control."

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/m...derfences.html
    It`s our country,we can build dam fence if we want to.
    When did "Mexico" gain the right to tell the Us what it can and can not do in it`s own country?
    Only our Presidente would agree with "FOXX".
    In a small pole the other day,George Bush" got less respect than "Hitler",Castro,and the "Korean President".
    Hitler was considered more humane than "Bush" becauese "Hitler" didn`t make the "Jews", "Suffer a Life Time" before he Killed them.

Quote Originally Posted by MopheadBlue
    Didn't he say on Lou Dobbs tonight that he is the only Hispanic governor in the US?

I watched the very late edition so I might have my facts wrong.
    Yes, and he also said that he was regretful of this decision.

When he was the Secretary of Energy, I was on stage with him at an event. He was so arrogant, and was talking out both sides of his face. From then on I didn't like him at all and I personally can't put my trust in him.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Q: When did "Mexico" gain the right to tell the Us what it can and can not do in it`s own country?

A: November 2000.

CAFTA solidified it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Quote Originally Posted by MopheadBlue
    Didn't he say on Lou Dobbs tonight that he is the only Hispanic governor in the US?

I watched the very late edition so I might have my facts wrong.
    Yes, and he also said that he was regretful of this decision.

When he was the Secretary of Energy, I was on stage with him at an event. He was so arrogant, and was talking out both sides of his face. From then on I didn't like him at all and I personally can't put my trust in him.
    he regrets calling for a state of emergency? sounds like he's talking out of both sides of his mouth again ... speaking with a "forked tongue"
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

The Mexican government can go straight to hell. I, and along with most of this country, am sick to death of dealing with their problems and incompetence. Their self-induced problems have become our problems and every week this government is taking 30-40% of my income to help subsidize programs to deal with this invasion. I just spent an afternoon at the Parkdale hospital emergency room in Dallas and it was wall-to-wall non-English speaking Mexicans. Police everywhere. It was horrific. And I'm paying for it.

Coward Mexican(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nhantimassredrebel
    Q: When did "Mexico" gain the right to tell the Us what it can and can not do in it`s own country?

A: November 2000.

CAFTA solidified it.
    This! coming from a coward that deserted his own country.
    The only thing you have going for you is " El Presidente George Bush".When "george Bush" is gone,you will follow,ALL of you.You know it and you also know their isn`t one dam thing you can do about it,we know your cowards,you deserted your own country and left your mother there to suffer,your MOTHER of all people.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast