Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Govt. Protests 'Railroad Killer' Execution

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=1421

Mexican Govt. Protests ‘Railroad Killer’ Execution
    MSNBC

The Mexican drifter known as the “Railroad Killer” was executed for the slaying of physician Claudia Benton 7½ years ago. She was killed during a deadly spree in 1998 and 1999 that earned Resendiz a spot on the FBI’s Most Wanted list as authorities searched for a murderer who slipped across the U.S. border and roamed the country by freight train.

Benton was stabbed with a kitchen knife, bludgeoned with a 2-foot bronze statue and raped in 1998 in her Houston home, just down the street from a railroad track.

The court also rejected an appeal by the Houston-based consul general of Mexico questioning the Mexican national’s competency and challenging the constitutionality of the lethal injection process as cruel and unusual punishment. Capital punishment is not allowed in Mexico.

“We do look after the rights of Mexican nationals,” Consul General Carlos Gonzalez said. “We watch to make sure the law is applied fairly to a Mexican national.”

Mexico’s Foreign Relations Department protested the execution.

The train-hopping serial killer linked to at least 15 murders near railroad tracks around the country said “I deserve what I am getting” before he was executed Tuesday night

They tried to argue with Texas, of all states, about capital punishment?

Erm ..... guess they kinda forgot about the saying you see all over the state "Don't Mess with Texas".

I think the families of the railroad killer's victims should sue the Mexican Government in a class aciton suit.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    I think the families of the railroad killer's victims should sue the Mexican Government in a class aciton suit.
    DITTO

“We do look after the rights of Mexican nationals,” Consul General Carlos Gonzalez said. “We watch to make sure the law is applied fairly to a Mexican national.”
    Keep them in Mexico and that should solve the problem
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)