Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    My question is; How do these poor "Victims"(sarc) get back into the USA after the holidays since they are obviously here Illegally ?
    What we've seen here year after year in Southern AZ is they either return on foot, or they again pay a coyote to get them across.

This is why so many of them "reinvent" themselves and come back with new names and often go to new jobs when they've returned from this annual Christmas passage.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

"Obviously we have a whole big segment of the population that doesn't have any kind of documentation, and it feeds into the anxiety of being trapped — literally trapped," she said. "To the extent that the country continues not to deal with the issue, innocent people who can't travel home are going to be victims."
    Is this lady dead from the neck up??? I think Americans are well aware of the undocumented (Illegal Aliens)

They are not "literally trapped", they can go out the same way they came in, take my word for it there is no fence there yet, it is just as easy to get accross today as it was when they first came in

And we did deal with it, you just did not get what you wanted in the deal (Amnesty) and you are not going to get it, so get use to it!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    "Obviously we have a whole big segment of the population that doesn't have any kind of documentation, and it feeds into the anxiety of being trapped — literally trapped," she said. "To the extent that the country continues not to deal with the issue, innocent people who can't travel home are going to be victims."
    Is this lady dead from the neck up??? I think Americans are well aware of the undocumented (Illegal Aliens)

They are not "literally trapped", they can go out the same way they came in, take my word for it there is no fence there yet, it is just as easy to get accross today as it was when they first came in

And we did deal with it, you just did not get what you wanted in the deal (Amnesty) and you are not going to get it, so get use to it!!!

LOLOL....."SOSAD", that has got to be the funniest thing I've seen you post in a long time.

Errrrrr............you haven't been into the eggnog again?

Thanks! I needed that chuckle!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

LOLOL....."SOSAD", that has got to be the funniest thing I've seen you post in a long time.

LOL a very good whine (one glass) mixed with 7 up....it doesn't take much i am a cheap drunk!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

LOL a very good whine (one glass) mixed with 7 up....it doesn't take much i am a cheap drunk!!!!

Wear it with pride, girl. Just think of how much time and money you save while still managing to get your sleep because you're not partying all night
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12