Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican prison warden abducted, dismembered

Mexican prison warden abducted, dismembered

By the CNN Wire StaffMay 30, 2010 8:22 a.m. EDT

Mexico City, Mexico (CNN) -- A prison warden in the Mexican state of Morelos was abducted as he reported to work Saturday morning and his dismembered body was found later in four locations in the city of Cuernavaca, the government-run Notimex agency reported.

The warden was identified as Luis Navarro Castaneda, director of the Atlacholoaya prison.

Written messages were left with the body remains, Notimex said. The news agency did not report what the messages said.

Navarro's abandoned Toyota truck was found near the prison, Notimex said.

No arrests had been announced as of Sunday morning.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/ ... gletoolbar
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

El Presidente has serious problems of his own in his home country and he wants to cast stones at America. What a big joke he and his country are.

I can't ever remember reading an article that one of our Police Chiefs or Prison Wardens or any other high profile member of law enforcement was captured and dismembered and parts scattered througout the city.

Only 3rd world countries have these kind of issues so as I see it, Samalia and Mexico are one of the same. Both cesspools with unchecked lawlessness.

Its gotta make you wonder just exactly what the Mexican President thinks when he reads articles like this on a Sunday morning while having his cup of coffee in his heavily protected fortress. Does he think he is President of a well run rule of law nation?

It just perplexes me that this level of savageness runs so rampant in his country that I can't believe anybody would even take a death sentence job such as Chief of Police or prison warden.

Some of the most savage of Mexicans and Islamists have so much in common. Killing people doesnt seem to satisfy them so they continue to mutilate the bodies until there is nothing left. Animals.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn