Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I put the dang thing in the wrong place! This is sooo important...can someone tell me how to move it so more activists will see it??

What scares me too is that these Mexican trucks are probably running on Chinese tires!

This has got to be stopped.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    What scares me too is that these Mexican trucks are probably running on Chinese tires!

This has got to be stopped.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    "The cross-border trucking program is bad for America," said Rep. Duncan Hunter, California Republican and presidential candidate. "It appears, under the current program, that commercial interests are being pushed ahead of the safety and security interests of the American people."
    Thank you Rep. Hunter for saying what the majority of Americans having been saying for some time now. It's all about commercial interests, damn the "safety and security interests of the American people." Bush has little interest in our safety and security.

We thank you Duncan Hunter for speaking up for the American people!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Drivers must meet a list of safety criteria before being allowed into the U.S., such as having a valid commercial driver's license, proof they are medically fit, a willingness to comply with U.S. hours-of-service rules, and an understanding of questions and directions in English.
    I wonder how much these "commercial driver's licenses" cost. Who is going to make sure these are valid licenses? Who is going to make sure these drivers are "medically fit"? Is Mexico paying for all of these requirements?
    This is another disaster that Bush has created in order to make it easier for "cheap Chinese" products to be delivered to $Stores and Wal-Marts.
    IMO, Mexican trucks and their unfit drivers, are "weapons of mass destruction".[/b]

First step is to repeal NAFTA!

Second step is to let the army put a base on the border with a trucking depot that they oversee. They will have REAL bullets in their guns and their hands should not be tied behind their backs. The depot itself can straddle the border and the Mexican government can pay for the road/parking lot on their side. American trucks enter on the American side where they are seperated from the Mexican side with a FENCE! That's right a FENCE, a high security fence! The US Army is charged with the responsibility to allow or deny entrance and search ALL cargo.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NotGoing, I'd like to tell you how to move that article, but I'm just learning this site, too. Ask Dixie, who is really good at this stuff.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Everybody notice this was happening in the house as we were all busy with the Senate on immigration on Thursday the 28th.

HEY notgoing and tiny.
    Have you found out anything about what happen last thursday while we were all so pre occupied on another very important issue?

One good thing is if Clinton stopped them once we can stop them again.
    Avenger was right stop NAFTA!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    Drivers must meet a list of safety criteria before being allowed into the U.S., such as having a valid commercial driver's license, proof they are medically fit, a willingness to comply with U.S. hours-of-service rules, and an understanding of questions and directions in English.
    I wonder how much these "commercial driver's licenses" cost. Who is going to make sure these are valid licenses? Who is going to make sure these drivers are "medically fit"? Is Mexico paying for all of these requirements?
    This is another disaster that Bush has created in order to make it easier for "cheap Chinese" products to be delivered to $Stores and Wal-Marts.
    IMO, Mexican trucks and their unfit drivers, are "weapons of mass destruction".[/b]
    Probably another Chertoff, Bush can't seem to get any one with any competence.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast