Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    NotGoing, I'd like to tell you how to move that article, but I'm just learning this site, too. Ask Dixie, who is really good at this stuff.
    I finally just pasted and copied on it's own thread in this forum. I figured it is important enough to go in two places anyhow so more people will see it. Can you believe this article???

SoSad, I am not sure what you meant by your question about what happened Thursday while we were busy with another very important problem, but this mexican truckers in the USA bill, I read somewhere, was tucked into the Iraq Spending bill and passed on the sly in May...how else does jorge get things done, after all...

I spent quite some time yesterday trying to slog my way through 107 pages of the Spending Bill to find it, but other things came up, and I'll be busy all weekend at least and won't have time to work through the rest of it.

I hope this answers your question.

Notgoing,
    this is what I was talking about , I figure the public comment would have been held in the House.What do you think?

The Transportation Department said it won't give Mexican truckers access to U.S. roads until its inspector general completes an audit of the program. The department also must wait until the conclusion of a public comment period that ends on Thursday.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Notgoing,
    this is what I was talking about , I figure the public comment would have been held in the House.What do you think?

The Transportation Department said it won't give Mexican truckers access to U.S. roads until its inspector general completes an audit of the program. The department also must wait until the conclusion of a public comment period that ends on Thursday.
    They extended the time period for public comment until July 9th because of a supposed move of the electronic files, which apparently made it tough for those who wanted to comment to find it. I posted the URL on another thread...just can't think of which one right now, but something with a headline that should tell you it's about this problem if you want to look. Otherwise, if I find it, I'll PM you with it. I think I posted it on a thread entitled something like, "Mexican Truckers and Drugs...Coming to Us...

I can't even imagine the murder and mayhem that will take place in our nation if this rotten egg passes.

Quote Originally Posted by NotGoingToTakeItAnymore
    Notgoing,

They extended the time period for public comment until July 9th because of a supposed move of the electronic files, which apparently made it tough for those who wanted to comment to find it. I posted the URL on another thread...just can't think of which one right now, but something with a headline that should tell you it's about this problem if you want to look. Otherwise, if I find it, I'll PM you with it. I think I posted it on a thread entitled something like, "Mexican Truckers and Drugs...Coming to Us...

I can't even imagine the murder and mayhem that will take place in our nation if this rotten egg passes.
    OK I'll look around, if you find it PM it to me, that would be great. I'll help as much as I can this week, but we have like 22 people coming in for a family reunion, but I will be on and off as I hate getting behind in the news and help as much as possible!! you guys are great!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NotGoingToTakeItAnymore
    Notgoing,

OK I'll look around, if you find it PM it to me, that would be great. I'll help as much as I can this week, but we have like 22 people coming in for a family reunion, but I will be on and off as I hate getting behind in the news and help as much as possible!! you guys are great!!
    SoSad, here's the link. I had it saved but in my stupor this morning, I forgot. I will also PM you with it.

http://dms.dot.gov/search/document.cfm? ... tid=474659

Thanks notgoing!!!

I was telling my brother in law about this yesterday, a teamster from NH. He says the union is on it, and the DOT is on it, and it will happen over his dead body. Of course We the People need to stand fast on all fronts.

Quote Originally Posted by badlarry
    I was telling my brother in law about this yesterday, a teamster from NH. He says the union is on it, and the DOT is on it, and it will happen over his dead body. Of course We the People need to stand fast on all fronts.
    That is great news badlarry, I figured they were but like you said bacically, there is power in numbers, thanks for the info!!

Quote Originally Posted by badlarry
    That is great news badlarry, I figured they were but like you said bacically, there is power in numbers, thanks for the info!!
    My son is a driver, but not a teamster, and he said what he's hearing on the CB is that most drivers think this is already a done deal. Badlarry, maybe you could suggest to your brother-in-law that he let other drivers know so they can go to the site and leave comments? Just a thought.

I agee. look what our numbers did with this bill.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123