Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RichardTeamster -

Hey, hope you're still around...

I just had a question for you as an afterthought, that I and many of our forum members would be interested in learning from you:

a) What is your opinion on amnesty (being allowed to remain in the US with some sort of legal authorization or permission) for the current pool of illegal aliens here ?

and

b) How does your membership or organization feel about (a) as well ?

That's it.

Thanks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What's the big deal? We already have mexican Bus Service from Los Angeles to Mexico.

A soggy Saturday in North County

Encinitas firefighter Toby Lehman hoses the smoldering engine compartment of a bus that was headed to Tijuana from Los Angeles but caught fire in parking lot on southbound I-5 in Encinitas, forcing passengers to take cover from the rain.

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2008/01 ... 1_5_08.txt

That call was weird

it was not at all serious.

There is a lot that can and should be done. I think over the course of a few days I would like to get a few added points together to share with some sizable take action requests. For the most part, I want to see Mary Peters gone from the DOT and I want her far away from any governor office ... and perhaps you and the team here can help me with that effort come next week.

I am sure that you know that the DOT Inspector General, in a report sent to Peters, highlighted the vast issues that face the American people with this "pilot program." It was only a short while later that Peters, more or less said, "Thanks, we will do what we want anyway."

I am looking forward to reading more posts on this site.

Welcome Richard, glad to see some of the unions standing up against the trucks. Is there anything that can be done to get some of the unions off of the illegal alien amnesty bandwagon?

I just do not understand how any union could have any position other than strict enforcement of immigration laws.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Welcome Richard, glad to see some of the unions standing up against the trucks. Is there anything that can be done to get some of the unions off of the illegal alien amnesty bandwagon?

I just do not understand how any union could have any position other than strict enforcement of immigration laws.
    W
    I know exactly what you mean, W. For some reason, I'd always thought unions represented American workers.

We are with you in your pain man ! ! But we must also think about the ports that will lose people and jobs also here in the US once Mexican trucks are allowed to travel freely in this country, all frieght will be shipped VIA South American ports , also remember that only 1% of trucks crossing the border are checked. There by letting in more illegals and drugs in 18 wheelers crossing our border it is already happening in many areas..

Semper Fi.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    RichardTeamster -

Hey, hope you're still around...

I just had a question for you as an afterthought, that I and many of our forum members would be interested in learning from you:

a) What is your opinion on amnesty (being allowed to remain in the US with some sort of legal authorization or permission) for the current pool of illegal aliens here ?

and

b) How does your membership or organization feel about (a) as well ?

That's it.

Thanks.

In all fairness, let me provide some context or explanation for my comment in the above...

When the Mexican trucking issue came up several months ago, many of our forum members expended a lot of time and resources into making calls, sending faxes, phoning their elected officials, etc. - myself included. You could return the favor by lending some support to our cause as well.

Mexican trucks roll on despite Congress' ban -

Fmrjarhead wrote: I knew this was going to happen as far as what cargo these trucks would be hauling into the country. More illegals from Mexico and more Mexican drugs. This government is just as corrupt as the Mexican government is. Which is why Mexico can meddle in our governments business and nothing is never said. This just further proves my point that Bush is not concerned with the safety of this country or its citizens. And anyone who thinks other wise, is just plain and simple an idiot.

Mexican trucks roll on despite Congress' ban -

My bad, the above is not fmrjarhead's quote. This is my post in answer to his post. [/quote]

Re: Mexican trucks roll on despite Congress' ban -

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    My bad, the above is not fmrjarhead's quote. This is my post in answer to his post.
    [/quote]

Thats okay Lady ... I was impressed with what i wrote till you told me it wasn't mine LOL..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast