Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Some of these trucks have 200,000 peso ($14,500) sound systems," he noted. By contrast, daily wages in the region average $7 to $10 per day.
    How can an illegal Mexican afford a $14,500 sound system to put in a big new truck but have the nerve to say they come here only for a better life for their family? How is this benefiting their family?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Yup, $14,500 for sound systems when American middle class taxpayers pay for their kids schooling, school lunches, medical care etc. Let this be further motivation to take action to oppose "comprehensive reform" amnesty when the open border extremists bring it up again.
    I used to see it all of the time. Kids who were on free lunch and mama or papa(who supposedly didn't live with the kids) would drive up in a new or later model truck, SUV or van.

Aaargh!
    Why these people should be given any credit in the first place, when that credit is pretty much unsecured if that truck is not in this country? Greed of the banks and financing institutions, maybe?
    I don't understand how you can stuff $14,500 worth of stereo equipment into the cab of a truck! Oh yes, it benefits the community, so the driver can blast the neighborhood with salsa music those poverty stricken residents can dance to while they try to figure out how to feed the family.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unbelievable. I read story after story like this. I have nothing against a legitimate need for short term public assistance (for those who have paid into the system), but to use food stamps and then climb into an SUV. I would be mortified, but these people are absolutely shameless. Where's the pride and self-respect?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A family of 6 can live comfortably in some of those SUVs.

Really, how many of those loans are going to go into default?

Dixie

This is the problem, I'm going to sound like my grandpa here but what the hell I'm old enough now. Kids these days have no sense of value. Years ago the migrant workes came here to work in the fields so they could go back home and build a house on some land they could buy, now all they want is a fancy truck and stereo system that will in all probabliality wind up sitting in a field a few years from now as so much junk. I bet there's a lot of older folks back there who think these kids are nuts! With an averge wage of $7.00 to $10.00 a day just think what they could have done with that money back home. If I lived there I would be encouraging them to go back to the US simply because I wouldn't want to be around them and if they send some money back home so much the better.
    The older mirgrants new the value of a dollar and a peso and they used their money to build a better life for their family but their kids grew up with a different set of values and they now have no idea of how to use what they earn and see the US as an endless resourse of milk and honey, or should I say SUV's and stereo's?

Local people don't begrudge the migrants their success; instead, many are worried they won't return to the United States after the holidays – depriving the region of a key source of cash income.
    Thats all the US is to them-nothing more than a Cash Cow!!!!!!

...how do they afford a $14,500 sound system...while they work as day laborers, or in chicken processing, or in other low-wage jobs? I suspect many of the people referred to in this article are in the drug trade as well...fast, easy loads of money ....could be in the business of smuggling too...no matter what it's all illegal and they simply don't care...the priorities are all screwed up.

Quote Originally Posted by legalatina
    ...how do they afford a $14,500 sound system...while they work as day laborers, or in chicken processing, or in other low-wage jobs? I suspect many of the people referred to in this article are in the drug trade as well...fast, easy loads of money ....could be in the business of smuggling too...no matter what it's all illegal and they simply don't care...the priorities are all screwed up.
    They live six families to a house and mooch off the American citizens for their medical care - things that take up much of my budget.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    I can't help but wonder how many of those trucks, SUVs and sound systems are stolen.
    Further more, I can't help but wondering how many of those trucks, SUV's and sound systems were financed. I'll be willing to bet lots of banks will be having trouble collecting money owed on all of this stuff.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast