Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More Americans Killed By Illegal Aliens Than In Iraq

9 min - Apr 7, 2007 -

Illegal aliens are killing more Americans than the Iraq war, says a new report from Family Security Matters that estimates some 2158 murders are ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lb3oFzCj_0 - Related videos
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

5000 illegal aliens in 15 years died thru their own actions. Am I supposed to feel sorry for them? I don't. The cost of living in their own countries is much, much lower than it is here, yet they can come up with tens of thousands of dollars to sneak into the US? Mexico is not a poor country and many manufacturers moved their operation from the US to Mexico, so I see NO reason for them to come here.

How many people died in Africa, escaping the famine in Ethiopia? How many are dying in Darfur? Why isn't this "human rights" commission talking about people them?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    5000 illegal aliens in 15 years died thru their own actions. Am I supposed to feel sorry for them? I don't. The cost of living in their own countries is much, much lower than it is here, yet they can come up with tens of thousands of dollars to sneak into the US? Mexico is not a poor country and many manufacturers moved their operation from the US to Mexico, so I see NO reason for them to come here.

How many people died in Africa, escaping the famine in Ethiopia? How many are dying in Darfur? Why isn't this "human rights" commission talking about people them?
    What about the 40,000 MediCare Americans who die every year in US hospitals from bedsores?! Why isn't this "human rights" commission talking about them?! Do people understand the tortuous suffering involved with DYING from a bedsore the size of a turkey roaster on your butt in a US hospital?!! It's barbaric.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

More than 300 comments on the USA TODAY site:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2009 ... xico_N.htm
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

5,000 Mexican migrants have died in deserts, rivers and mountains
    I'd bet just as many Americans did too. The 3 mountain climbers in the news this week came strait to my mind.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12