Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico Admits to Using Same Tactics As Us with Illegals

This article can be found at www.journalnow.com:

Mexico says it uses tactics it criticizes the U.S. for using
    MEXICO CITY - Mexico's federal Human Rights Commission acknowledged yesterday that the country uses some of the same methods in dealing with illegal migrants that it has criticized the United States for employing.

The admission came as Luis Ernesto Derbez, Mexico's foreign-relations secretary, called on Latin Ame-rican countries to unite against a U.S. bill to toughen border enforcement. The bill, which passed Friday, would make illegal entry a felony.

Officials of Mexico's federal Hu-man Rights Commission acknowledged that Mexico already employs both tactics in its own territory. "As a matter of fact, (Mexico's) population law does include prison terms for illegally entering the country," said Mauricio Farah, a national inspector for the rights commission.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

"As a matter of fact, (Mexico's) population law does include prison terms for illegally entering the country," said Mauricio Farah, a national inspector for the rights commission.
    Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ain't it a FACT??!!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Typical Mexihole, do as I say and not as I do. Jerks!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

America, we really do have to make some "new friends"!

Think about kids when they get with the wrong group? Do your great kids pull them up or do they get pulled down?

Right. It's no different with nations.

How's France these days? Maybe it's time to "renew" our relationship?

If we'd listened to France, we'd have over $300 Billion that we could rebuild New Orleans with; thousands of Americans now injured and maimed would not be, they would still have their full lives, hopes and dreams with them; 2,200 dead soldiers would still be alive with their hopes and dreams intact sitting around the Christmas tree with their families this Sunday.

It's a great thing we've done for the Iraqi People giving them the Gift of Freedom and all. It's a great thing to see Saddam in Jail, all wild about his trial.

But at what a cost, what a price to Americans who won't be with US on Sunday except in spirit. But at what a cost to tens of thousands of Americans who lost their hands, arms, legs, eyes in their 20's with their whole life to life without their complete bodies.

Is this how the United States really wants to "spread freedom and democracy"? A nation whose government spies on its own citizens; tortures its own detainees; sells out its people to foreigners in the World Trade Organzation and Half-Baked Leaders like Vicente Fox?

Lets make some "new friends" in 2006. Lets call France and say, "Hi, We're the Americans, remember US? We saved you 60 years ago and you helped US become a nation 230 years ago. W love French Fries, may we be friends again? Now explain to US again why WE should not have invaded Iraq so WE may have this knowledge for the future."

I'm happy this Christmas for the Iraqi People. I really am. I supported the War. That was before I knew things I know now.

I'm sad this Christmas for Americans who aren't with US any more. I'm sad for the Injured struggling with their recoveries whose names we don't even know. I'm sad for the Families suffering these losses and the loneliness of being without their Loved Ones. I'm very proud of what they did and the Gift they gave the Iraqis. I really am. I'm just sorry so so sorry we asked you to do it before we knew things we should have known before we supported any war initiated by this President.

I'm thinking today about the American Soldier John Murtha met with who lost his hands and eyes in Iraq. I'm thinking today about his life and what it's like. I'm thinking about his age of 20 years old and wondering how a 20 year old will endure the struggles of life in America without hands or eyes. My heart breaks for this young brave soldier who went to Iraq to make America safe. I think about WHAT WAS WRONG WITH US to think that any of what this President said was true. I think about why we would believe George Bush instead of the many countries of the United Nations or long time allies in freedom like France.

Blind Trust. That was our problem.

We trusted a man instead our ourselves.

We supported a man instead of our citizens.

We went for Hoorah when we should have stayed Home.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You know--you bring up some EXCELLENT points, Judy, that I tend to forget. We're always hearing about how many of our brave young men have DIED in Iraq but we really don't hear that much about those KIDS who are FOREVER MAIMED. NO WAY can I say that I think Iraq was worth it. I think about my boys at that age and they were MERE CHILDREN. To send them to a war that was unnecessary, and I
    KNEW it was unnecessary before we ever hit the ground over there, would have just been more than I would have sacrificed.

And, since I KNEW that we were being led into a war under false claims, I will also make another prediction. Iraq won't even RESEMBLE a Democracy within 5 years. It will be a THEOCRACY just like Iran. I just have this GUT FEELING about that AND there will be a major civil war IF this election ends up with a SHIITE, Islamic-based government. Sorry--but I truly believe that. I believe that our men have either died or been permanently disabled for NO OTHER REASON THAN TO PROTECT ISRAEL and to get rid of Saddam. I believe that what Bush WANTED was also a permanent stronghold in the Middle East but I have a feeling he's not going to get that either. It has been a disaster from beginning to end and I do NOT see a real happy end either.

Iraq won't even RESEMBLE a Democracy within 5 years.
    It won't resemble a democracy in five minutes. They have already started gathering up people and killing them. And no number of US soldiers is going to make a democracy out of three factions of thugs. I don't care what the President or anyone else thinks. Our job there is done and we won. So if this isn't over oil, what are we still doing there?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was being OVERLY GENEROUS when I said 5 years! I think they are ALREADY in the early stages of a civil war. Why we're still there is that Bush can't admit that he is NOT GOING TO STOP THIS INSURGENCY unless he gets the INFIDELS OUT.

It has been a disaster from beginning to end and I do NOT see a real happy end either.
    Your damn right it's a disaster and it sickens me to see these neocon blowhards like Bush still fawning over their wet dreams about turning the middle east into a full fledged democracy despite the efforts of wiser more rationale people telling them they are off their rocker. These traitors are too damn stubborn to listen to anybody and they learn nothing from nothing. I swear if I hear Jorge's tired old rhetoric concerning Iraq one more time I'm going to turn a brick through my TV.

I really feel sorry for the troops over there, I really do.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I lOVE your avatar, dman. And, I'm glad you see Iraq the way I see it. It is SO VERY SAD but those are the facts. The Neocons have some far-fetched "VISION" of the Middle East and it has SOMETHING to do with Israel. I haven't figured out the really DEEP meaning but that is at the HEART of their desire to "convert" the Middle East. I still firmly believe that it will fail. And, my heart breaks every day for our men and women who have been sent into harm's way but some sorry-assed idealists sitting in Washington.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast