Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here is the "secret".

The mission was never to "convert" the Middle East.

The mission was to "control" the Middle East when World Government implements.

It was never about the people of Iraq, it was about the property of Iraq.

That is why we're still there.

That is why we need to demand that our troops come home immediately.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

On those points, I agree!

ALTHOUGH--I still contend that they want to "CHANGE THE FACE OF THE MIDDLE EAST". Their reasons remain a mystery!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

so right _ I was so against the invasion- we need to take care of our own country and our people- iraq is none of our business and now we are so in debt to this debacle it just infuriates me . and I dont care if they are a democracy - what is really sad is that most joined the military to get an education- now if we were a sane country the first two years of college would be free and so no one would have to make this sorry bargain with thier lives.

So true thelma. Many signed up because there weren't any jobs and it paid about $1100 a month and they might get to see some of the world. Jessica, the girl from West Viriginia, joined for that reason. They told her she would be going to Hawaii. Of course that turned out to be erroneous because she ended in Iraq in a vehicle that was attacked; her fellow soldiers all killed; and miraculously she ended up at a hospital gravely wounded and was well-tended by Iraqi doctors and rescued by American Soldiers. She refused food and water all those days believing they would try to drug or poison her. When the soldiers came in, she pridefully announced herself as "I am an American Soldier."

God, I could cry.

She lived but the rest of her group didn't.

Please bring our troops home now.

Please.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree with both of you, Rebecca and Judy. Just so sad that these CHILDREN really signed up for the benefits because of the PITIFUL job market and ESPECIALLY those in The National Guard never DREAMED they would be sent to BATTLE. So many wasted young lives and FOR WHAT?? FOR WHAT???? And, when Bush and Company gets up there and says that the world is a SAFER PLACE because we went to Iraq, he is just flat-out WRONG. The world is a MUCH MORE DANGEROUS place because he has given terrorists the perfect training ground. It has added yet another reason for them to hate us because we are infidels in their countries. I TRUTHFULLY cannot say that the world is safer without Saddam and I can HONESTLY say that I feel the WORLD would have been safer with Saddam in POWER. Now, IRAQ might not have been safer. ISRAEL might not have been safer but the UNITED STATES and the rest of the WORLD would have been safer. And, you really wonder how the Iraqi people REALLY feel about us coming in and deposing Saddam. I BET they really think it is a wash. We have UNINTENIONALLY killed multi-thousands of Iraqi's and injured MANY, MANY more. We have BOMBED their country beyond recognition. Unemployment rate is 60% and those that ARE employed are UNDER-employed. I just can't say that THEY are either any BETTER off OR any WORSE off. BUT, WE are worse off. OUR COUNTRY is unprotected. This MANIAC AND CHENIAC have turned THE WORLD against us. WE HAVE NO FRIENDS. This is something that has NEVER HAPPENED in my memory. We are universally DESPISED. HOW, pray tell, does THAT make us SAFER? HOW can they RATIONALIZE this travesty????
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12