Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Mexico agrees to Trump policy forcing migrants to wait in Mexico as asylum requests p

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I would hold that thought until there's some evidence, announcement or report that we are in fact paying them money. I don't think we are or have even offered to do that. It would have leaked by now.
    I hope you’re right, but I suspect you’re not, unfortunately.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I personally think if any more money is given to Mexico it will be to reinforce their southern border with more Mexican police or more US military resources or both.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I personally think if any more money is given to Mexico it will be to reinforce their southern border with more Mexican police or more US military resources or both.

NOPE...NO MORE MONEY UNTIL THEY PROVE THEY ARE KEEPING THEM OUT AND DEPORTING THEM

NO MORE EXTORTION MONEY!

THEY MUST PROVE THEY ARE STOPPING THIS INVASION!

MEXICO CAN PUT THEM TO WORK TO EARN THEIR KEEP WHILE THEY ARE WAITING.

IN THE MEANTIME...KEEP THE REST OUT!

THEY WILL GIVE UP AND GO HOME!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

I agree, but I think IF any more money is given to Mexico, that's where it will go or actually where it is now with our Sorthern Command who is already quite engaged on that border with Guatemala and has been for a number of years, they just haven't been doing a very good job. That's what John Kelly was in charge of when he was in the US military.

Like I've said before, our military better start delivering results and fast, or they're going to have a lot of explaining to do. You can whine failure when you can claim you don't have enough resources or your equipment is old and doesn't work, not sure how much of that I actually believe any more, but they can't use that excuse now. They're rolling in dough and have everything they could possibly need to solve all these issues they aren't performing well with.

Wake Up Military .... time to GET R DONE and finish all this unfinished crap. All eyes are on you now.

It's show-time.
    Last edited by Judy; 05-21-2019 at 07:54 PM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I also think we have a problem with a lot of Generals who think they're politicians instead of leaders of a fighting force whose only real mission is to kill the enemy, secure the country, finish the job and come home and wait for another one. This dragging out wars to drag out careers is really really starting to get to me. The fact that there are any living, breathing Taliban walking the soils of Afghanistan is proof enough, our troops lost total sight of their mission or were misguided deliberately away from it to let Taliban live, when they should have all been killed and buried 16 years ago.

So instead of Mexico paying for our Wall (as promised) some are thinking money may go to Mexico to pay for a Wall on their Southern Border.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

USNORTHCOM’s specific mission:

USNORTHCOM partners to conduct homeland defense, civil support and security cooperation to defend and secure the United States and its interests.

USNORTHCOM’s AOR includes air, land and sea approaches and encompasses the continental United States, Alaska, Canada, Mexico and the surrounding water out to approximately 500 nautical miles. It also includes the Gulf of Mexico, the Straits of Florida, portions of the Caribbean region to include The Bahamas, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The commander of USNORTHCOM is responsible for theater security cooperation with Canada, Mexico, and The Bahamas.
    http://www.northcom.mil/About-USNORTHCOM/

Since 2002, nothing new.

I'm liking this Troops on the Border and Just Say No Entry Wait in Mexico plan. It shows promise and is worth every cent it costs.

If only Trump had sent the Troops to Stop the invaders instead of cook and chauffeur them around.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

MW
    Obviously there is some sort of pro quid pro going on here. Mexico would not agree to hold any asylum seekers without getting something in return. The big question is, what have they been offered or what are they getting? Hmm, I see NAFTA is still around, even after Trump campaigned on shutting it down. Of course it may be something as simple as a cash payola.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

HOW MUCH IS TRUMP PAYING MEXICO!

GIVE THEM NO EXTORTION MONEY

SEND BUSES, WITH OUR DRIVERS, AND ENSURE THEIR BUTTS ARE ON THOSE BUSES AND SEND THEM BACK!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12