Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Maybe it was this:
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Disclaimer: Zeezil is not disparaging any race, creed, gender, color or size person. Zeezil is just trying to add a little levity to a serious subject, the lack of respect, in general, for women in Latin America and the macho Mexican male abusive culture. Besides...no human being is illegal...just illegal alien human beings are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="zeezil"]Disclaimer: Zeezil is not disparaging any race, creed, gender, color or size person. Zeezil is just trying to add a little levity to a serious subject, the lack of respect, in general, for women in Latin America and the macho Mexican male abusive culture. Besides...no human being is illegal...just illegal alien human beings are.[/quote]

I would hope no one would think you were trying to insult and offend anyone Zeezil But, always best to be safe now than sorry later

<snickers> I just had a thought.....do you suppose Elvira rides the grope free buses or is just happy for any type of attention she can get these days?

Azwreath...I'm sure Elvira doesn't ride the grope free buses because she enjoys the gropers attention.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Azwreath...I'm sure Elvira doesn't ride the grope free buses because she enjoys the gropers attention.

LOL....that was my first guess

Coming soon to a town near you!

if american women complain about these gropers thay can be charged with a hate crime of not being culture sensative.Besides they are only grabbing butts that amerians wont do

Quote Originally Posted by DHolmes7
    if american women complain about these gropers thay can be charged with a hate crime of not being culture sensative.Besides they are only grabbing butts that amerians wont do

Oh no.......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123