Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

Screw mexico!
    Exactly what our President should have told Calderon yesterday.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

Screw mexico!
    Exactly what our President should have told Calderon yesterday.
    i would have, then i would have said you need to close some of your 52 consulates because you dont need to many and you need to tell everyone of your people they are not welcome here if they come here illegally because we will throw em in jail

It's little wonder where the illegals get their arrogant attitude. It comes straight from the leader of their corrupt government. Demand, demand with no regard to U.S. laws.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“It is a lack of respect to send reduced delegations that have limited power in the decision-making process.â€
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Lack of respect, how true. This is what Latinos think of us:

-Augustin Cebada, Brown Berets: "Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. ….. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.

-Richard Alatorre, Los Angeles City Council "They’re afraid we’re going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They’re right. We will take them over. …. We are here to stay."

-Excelsior- The national newspaper of Mexico "The American Southwest seems to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot."

-Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas. ----- "We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population. ….. I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."

-Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party
    "Remember 187 (proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non citizens) was the last gasp of white America in California."

-Gloria Molina, Los Angeles County Supervisor
    "We are politicizing every single one of these new citizens that are becoming citizens of this
    country….I gotta tell you that a lot of people are saying, "I’m going to go out there and vote
    because I want to pay them back."

-Mario Obledo, California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Jerry Brown, also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by Bill Clinton "California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn’t like it should leave."

-Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General We are practicing "La Reconquista" in California."

-Professor Fernando Guerra, Loyola Marymount University: "We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos…." -California Coalition for Inmigration Reform.

But we should open the front door to let them all in to leach off the American citizens.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12