Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico feared that politicizing the issue of migration in th

For about 4 or 5 weeks now I have been getting theâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

The idea there is only 12 million is ridiculous. let alone 6. New numbers show 39 million here illegally. My guess would be at least 40 million.

This came from the Federal reserve in Dallas, so I think it is safe to say it is highly underestimated and the true numbers are probably at least double this:

The two economies are also linked by the flow of Mexican immigrants to the U.S. and the remittances they send back home to their families. The approximately 10 million Mexican nationals who reside in the U.S. sent back an estimated $20 billion in 2005, an amount equivalent to 3 percent of Mexico’s GDP.
    http://www.dallasfed.org/research/swe/2 ... 0601c.html

Is there any doubt why Calderon is nervous?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bordersoldier

Your right about the numbers, if they really want to trim the number the best they could cut the 39/40 million is just 1.5 million from China, India, Pakistan, and the rest of Euro-Land.

(By the way, Nice Name, I wished I thought of it.)

-----------------
    cayla99

That estimated $20 billion for 2005, is very-very small for 2007, I have been hearing that number is now is 45.5 billion

-----------------

Also let me add; This Mexican Newspaper “HOYâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Maybe you should continue this paper....interesting read
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by bordersoldier
    The idea there is only 12 million is ridiculous. let alone 6. New numbers show 39 million here illegally. My guess would be at least 40 million.
    I THINK YOUR FIGURE SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT. 40 MILLION ILLEGALS. THAT IS A VERY HIGH PERCENTAGE OF A POPULATION THAT IS APPROX 325 MILLION.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I prefer to err on the side of caution. I say there are about 100 MILLION ILLEGALS here. (And I would not be surprised if I was proven right.)
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    )

-----------------
    cayla99

That estimated $20 billion for 2005, is very-very small for 2007, I have been hearing that number is now is 45.5 billion

-----------------
    That is why I said I thought it was at least double the amount they had :P
    I actually think That money sent home from the illegals is at least 30% of Mexico's GDP. This figure comes from my gut.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)