Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In Mexico, Joy Abounds

In Mexico, Joy Abounds
    Posted By Brenda Walker On 7 February 2008

Presidente of Mexico and general bottom feeder Felipe Calderon is cheered up considerably by [1] recent political events in America. He is rubbing his grubby hands together in glee as a result of the disappearance of the last Presidential candidate who can be considered pro-borders, [2] Mitt Romney.

Plus, Calderon is planning a visit to Mexifornia next week to check on his outsourced citizens who supply billions of dollars annually in remittances (nearly $24 billion in 2007, see below). Hopefully he will get the kind of welcome he deserves.

[quote] [b]“My hope is that whoever the next president is, and whoever is in the new [U.S.] Congress, will have a broader and more comprehensive viewâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unbelievable

Plus, Calderon is still yapping for his [4] handout of free money from Uncle Sucker, which will [5] total $1.4 billion over a couple years rather than the sub-billion amount mentioned in La Times

Wow! That money could be used to secure our southern border. One of the best ways we can help mexico fight the war on drugs would be to build that fence along the southern border to keep drugs out. If they cannt get across, they must come through legitimate ports of entry as where they have a better chance of being apprehended.

But no. Mexico wants the 1.4 billion to fight that war, but they do not want us to build that fence. Instead, we are going to give over a billion dollars of hard tax payer earned money to a country in which you cannot even drink the water. Tell me why again we are to trust them to spend even a penny of this money on the drug war?

Let mexico pay for their own war on drugs. We are already subsidizing that country with their 30 million illegal invaders here. With neighbors like this, we do not need any enemies.

I love the term "uncle sucker." That about says it all.

Is there any way we can do anything about this massive 1.4 billion handout to mexico? That seems outrageous to me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)