Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico Lashes Out at U.S. Immigration Practices

Mexico Lashes Out at U.S. Immigration Practices

Published September 10, 2010
    FoxNews.com

MEXICO CITY – Mexican President Felipe Calderon said in an interview Friday that last month’s massacre of 72 migrants doesn't undermine Mexico's moral authority to demand better treatment for its own migrants.

"Of course we have the moral authority, because Mexican officials are not shooting Central American youths at the border, but U.S. agents are shooting Mexican migrants," Calderon said in an interview with the Spanish-language Univision network.

"If we are talking about responsibility, at the root of this, in the case of immigration, is the lack of immigration legislation in the United States that would recognize this phenomenon," Calderon said.

The massacred migrants, most from Central America, were attempting to cross Mexico to reach the U.S. border when they were kidnapped by what is believed to be a group of gunmen from Mexico’s Zeta drug cartel, according to a man who survived the massacre.

In a joint meeting with Calderon, President Mauricio Funes of El Salvador said that the home nations of migrants bear some of the responsibility for immigration problems.

In part, the greatest responsibility lies with our governments, the Salvadoran government, for not having generated the employment conditions, the welfare conditions, that doesn't leave our migrants any choice but to look for other opportunities in the United States and Canada."

Thirteen Salvadorans were among the dead identified so far in the massacre in late August.

Funes also said, however, that he doesn't blame Mexico's government for the massacre, and called for a joint effort to fight drug cartels.

"We have come to have a conversation with the president of Mexico, not to condemn him or criticize him," Funes said. "Rather the opposite, to show him our support and offer our help in this fight."

Funes said the two countries formed a high-level working group to develop joint strategies for combating the drug gangs.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/09/10 ... er-lashes/
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

mr calderon, if you and your government were not so corrupt, and you and your government actually wanted your people to stay, you would do something about it, but since your looking at all the money coming back into your country, of course you and your corrupt government will only look at that.

so mr. calderon, this is one american who says "Mind your own damn business and stay out of the laws of MY COUNTRY'

"If we are talking about responsibility, at the root of this, in the case of immigration, is the lack of immigration legislation in the United States that would recognize this phenomenon," Calderon said.
    We do not 'lack immigration legislation.' We already have laws that should be enforced.

Do something for your people who need and want to work at 'home.'
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

Re: Mexico Lashes Out at U.S. Immigration Practices

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2

"Of course we have the moral authority, because Mexican officials are not shooting Central American youths at the border, but U.S. agents are shooting Mexican migrants," Calderon said in an interview with the Spanish-language Univision network.
    Hey Calderon, I would like to know the percentages of mexican "migrants" shot at the border by U.S. agents. In my opinion they are mexican invaders, first off.

Here are some percentages for you as to what your "migrants" do once they invade our land.

An average of thirteen Americans are murdered by illegal aliens EVERY DAY. Thats over 4000 a year. Then there is another 4000 Americans killed each year by illegal aliens in auto accidents. That's over 8000 Americans losing their lives by the actions of illegal aliens each year.

I personally think the number is higher and growing daily.

Not to mention that the Zetas are former military personnel.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have

I have TWO words for Calderon and for Mexico but one will certainly be deleted here for obvious reasons.

I will not buy 1 more non-essential item that is stamped "Made in Mexico" until every illegal alien is deported from the United States, whether they're from Mexico or another country, our borders and ports are secure, every state of these United States has an AZ immigration law that is being enforced to the letter and verse by each and every single one of our over 800,000 state and local sworn, trained and ready to serve police officers, and protected trade is restored with the tariff posted on each item. Not 1 non-essential item, which because even American items are comprised of foreign produced components, I am boycotting the US economy. I will buy food and gas and pay my bills, but I will not purchase 1 more new thing or service until this happens.

I invite all fellow Americans to do likewise, because All I Want For Christmas Is My Country Back.

Lets do it, folks. Take it back. Just stop spending and these traitors will be brought to their knees and these invasive interfering countries will be put back in their place where they belong in less than 60 days.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    mr calderon, if you and your government were not so corrupt, and you and your government actually wanted your people to stay, you would do something about it, but since your looking at all the money coming back into your country, of course you and your corrupt government will only look at that.

Like a bank robber complaining that the bank "was out to get him" because the police arrested him for robbing the bank...

They should look at their laws first before commenting on ours. How many Central Americans have they killed who were trying to go through Mexico to come here. They even murdered Cubans who were doing the same as the Central Americans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Calderon puts hugo chaves to shame! I'm beginning to hate this guy more and more each day....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast