Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    It's not bad enough we have to deal with these insults, we have to pay for the upkeep of their citizens, take the blame, and now GM is building a plant there to manufacturer cars. Your tax dollars at work.

That sums up our employment problems in a nutshell.
    Take care of other countries first.
    Hire illegals first.
    Take care of the citizens of other countries first.
    Oh, and tax the hell our of our corporations so they want to flee our system.

The easiest way to transport drugs into the U.S.and guns and money into mexico, is amnesty. I know it, you know it,you can bet your ass Calderon, and Obama know it. Mexico has become a drug and weapons warehouse. And everyone involved in the pro amnesty faction knows it. I finally got some work for this week.(just this week) "Don't worry Honey,I got the rent money!"Does anyone know what the unemployment rate is in mexico? They might needs some day laborers.I have a reason to blame mexico, for my work slowing down to a screeching halt. The only thing Calderon can blame the U.S. for is not supplying enough plastic baggies.What's Calderon first name "Dick!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Yes Calderon depends on us as a financial crutch because he and the corrupt Mexican government refuse to use all that revenue from Mexico's vast natural resources to better the lives of their people. At least there was one honest character, the President of El Salvador who admitted a large part of the problem rests with his government's negligence in improving the quality of his people's lives through jobs, welfare and other social programs leading them to head for the US and Canada to seek out opportunities.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    I will not buy 1 more non-essential item that is stamped "Made in Mexico" until every illegal alien is deported from the United States, whether they're from Mexico or another country, our borders and ports are secure, every state of these United States has an AZ immigration law that is being enforced to the letter and verse by each and every single one of our over 800,000 state and local sworn, trained and ready to serve police officers, and protected trade is restored with the tariff posted on each item. Not 1 non-essential item, which because even American items are comprised of foreign produced components, I am boycotting the US economy. I will buy food and gas and pay my bills, but I will not purchase 1 more new thing or service until this happens.

I invite all fellow Americans to do likewise, because All I Want For Christmas Is My Country Back.

Lets do it, folks. Take it back. Just stop spending and these traitors will be brought to their knees and these invasive interfering countries will be put back in their place where they belong in less than 60 days.
    THIS IS A VERY GOOD IDEA AND I AM ALL FOR IT, HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET THE REST OF THOSE AMERICANS WHO HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF MEXICO, ITS ILLEGAL ALIEN CITIZENS HERE IN THIS COUNTRY AND MOST OF ALL THEIR IDIOT PRESIDENT

Oh! yeah there's probably a lot of honest gov. officials down south, but whats the price for honesty? beheading, family killed.And they aren't going to Canada. Canada doesn't need a fence you can't work there, you can't rent a place, you can sponge off the Church for a little while but that's it. Ask any American who's ever went to Canada to avoid prosecution. Viva le' Canada!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Drug cartel and terrorists. They both kill you if you don't believe and walk in lockstep with them.

I haven't bought from Mexico in years. After living in Arizona for several years I saw how much they suck this country dry. I decided our country gave them enough, I was not going to give them more.

I'm in Oregon now. They are invading here too. The other day I went shopping and there Spanish being spoken in every store I went into. They are so liberal here I'm not sure they are going to get it. Like California. What does it take?

[quote="onetrickydude"]1 “Foreigners may not in any way participate in the political affairs of the country.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks onetrickydude.
    I'm emailing this to my friends.
    Their constitution is even more extensive in the treatment of illegals than I thought.

Now I see where all my Hispanic employees got their rudeness and disrespect. It's ingrained in the culture towards us.

This country is like a battered wife. We just can't stop going back for more abuse. They say you teach people how to treat you. Well, this pretty much sums it up.

They've been flooding into Oregon for 20yrs. now, that's the main reason we had to leave,I've watched contractors I've worked for, for yrs. fold up their business' and go to work for someone else where they can find it. They weren't here when I got here. We worked 6 days a week. Our mayor's family business is building and construction, so she turned our fair city into a sanctuary city 5yrs ago. We now struggle everyday to find work. All these employers using AI's should be in prison for tax fraud. And I know it would stop! Billions of dollars, being stolen by these so called Americans. I know first hand, I know cause it's happened to me and my family several times over the past 15yrs. It's like trying to fight an incurable disease!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast