Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Retaliation may come in a way you don't like.

The U.S. buys 13% of the oil from the far east. The MAJORITY (imported)comes from MEXICO and Canada.

I have a real hard time understanding why our troops are half way around the world, fighting for the security of our nation after 911, 7 years ago, and our borders are not only unsecure, but are being opened wide by those that say they are going to protect us. The Mexicans have shown time and time again that they will smuggle anything for a buck. It almost looks like it is a national pastime to those south of the border.

Considering all of the tons of drugs and the tens of millions of people that have wandered across our borders, how is it that our elected officials are so certain that we have nothing to worry about reguarding catostrophies?

Allow me to wander out on this limb a little further. It is thought that perhaps Saddam's WMDs were smuggled into Syria. Perhaps they were smuggled into Mexico? Perhaps they did not exist? Perhaps they did? Where are they? Are they something we should even be concerned with? Are there other things that could come across our borders that we should be concerned with?

Step up to the plate Mr. Politician, if you are willing to put your head through a noose, then I am willing to believe that my families security is of your utmost concern. Please remember however, that I wish to have my hand on the trip switch!

CitizenJustice that has the sound of political blackmail affixed to it. You do not think that our elected officials are so stupid or corupt that they would allow us to be put into such a spot?

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    Retaliation may come in a way you don't like. The U.S. buys 13% of the oil from the far east. The MAJORITY (imported)comes from MEXICO and Canada.
    Fine. Let them retaliate. If we let them continue to blackmail us we will have no country left. We have made do with less gas in the past, particularly in war time. (Mod Edit).

Ok we are scared. I think the illegal migration is equal to an atom bomb.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Well I am sick of their threats...drill in Anwar

I watched the hearing the other night and Senator Dorgan was pissed, he forced Mary Peters and her Lawyer to answer if they had spoke to the Bush administration before they broke the law and went ahead with the program....the answer was yes

Also this program is only for 1 year and 7 months of it is gone. But Dorgan was not nice at all to Peters or her lawyer. It was great!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The Mexican government is likely to retaliate with economic sanctions if Congress eliminates the trucking program,

....the Mexican government says with a poker face.

Fact is, they need US a lot more than we need them. So PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE... BRING IT ON! Let's see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Ok we are scared. I think the illegal migration is equal to an atom bomb.
    It is way worse than an atom bomb, an atom bomb would only affect one city one time, we could rebuild it and get on with our lives. Illegals affect thousands of cities and it is ongoing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Well I am sick of their threats...drill in Anwar
    Heck yes, drill in Anwar, off the coasts, tap the strategic petrolium reserve, ride bicycles, what is Mexico going to do with that oil if we don't buy it? Their billionaires will go broke!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sounds like Mexico is having a hissy fit!

Guess what? WHO CARES!

WE HAVE HAD IT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, DRUGS, FOREIGN GANGS! YOU CAN HAVE THEM BACK.

DRILL IN OUR OWN NECK OF THE WOODS FOR OIL. ENOUGH OF RELIANCE ON FOREIGNERS FOR OUR STRENGTH. WE NEED TO BRING BACK SELF RELIANCE AND KICK GLOBALISM TO THE CURB!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast