Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bring it on Mexico
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexico did not live up to its agreement and has no grounds for retaliation:
    1. failed to upgrade its truck-inspection facilities
    2. failed to enforce safety regulations to meet U.S. standards
    3. failed to provide English proficient drivers

3 strikes and they are out!

Mexican truck drivers take English exam in Spanish

........Now you tell us Mexican drivers can pass their English proficiency tests in Spanish," the senator continued, obviously outraged. "The Department of Transportation is telling Congress, 'We're doing this and we don't care.' .............
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-107904-eng ... st+spanish

Anyone who allows Mexican truck drivers to take their English exams in Spanish is not the brightest bulb in the refrigerator.

"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

PhredE, pictures speak louder than words, my thought about Mexico exactly!!!

As for us not getting anything from them, I am for that. It would surely put them in a bad spot when they stopped getting rich off of America and then had to come crawling back, but I say, let's do all we can to say no to them, let them feel it.

I NEVER gave into my kids when they threw a fit, I certainly would not to Mexico.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Let them retaliate

MAJOR RECALL ALL YOU ILLEGAL LAW BREAKERS COME BACK HOME AND LET AMERICA PICK THEIR OWN LETTUCE

AND WE'LL MAKE SURE THE DOOR DON'T HIT YOU IN THE A**ON THE WAY OUT

I FEEL PRETTY SURE WE CAN DO WITHOUT CHEAP CHINESE GOODS FOR THE TIME IT TAKES MEXICO TO FIGURE OUT HOW DUMB THAT MOVE WAS!!

Time and time again they have proven not to be the type of people or country you enter into a "treaty" with. Every darn time something doesn't go their way they bully and threaten and their agenda is just for their people......who cares about anyone else. I don't trust them as far as I could throw them and this is just the beginning indications of what this "arrangement" is going to be like. Nip it in the bud NOW or forget it......I'm sick of the threats and every fiber of my being says this is a bad move.

Hmm, and maybe in return we could cut off all remittances to Mexico. Wire transfers to Mexico now just as illegal as all the worker bees supporting the Mexican economy at our expense.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

AE

Crazybird, I have seen this kind of behavior where we live. They will start out all bravado, they try starting a fight with my son who is 14, or the adults try similar stuff with us. With our son, the teen boys the same age as him were always attempting to pick a fight with him (these young guys are much smaller, he is 14, 6 foot now and about 185#,most of them about half his bulk and much shorter).

However, when they see my son walking back to them to take on their challenge, they quickly say "aw man I was just kidding, no harm man" and they smile and back off. I think this is the common metallity in Mexico, as well with the people. A lot of talk, but when push comes to shove, they will back down when they realize they will most certainly be the losers for trying to pick a fight with the "big boy in the neighborhood" (ie..America)
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Thanks to the laws of NAFTA, Mexican truck companies would be allowed to sue the parties involved in stopping the program!

Reference:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-108390.html

And now I hear Bush saying congress needs to pass more nafta agreements with peru and colombia to help our workers and the economy, what a crock!!! call your congressmen and tell them no new naftas with any more countries!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123