Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In Mexico, Nothing Gringo on May 1

"We want to show the power we have as Mexicans," said Carlos Chavez y Pacho, vice president of the chamber of commerce in Piedras Negras, across from Eagle Pass, Texas. Chavez y Pacho is also urging Mexicans not to shop in U.S. border cities on May 1, in part to protest what he calls arrogant behavior by U.S. customs officials and border officers.

isn't it kinda racist to call for nothing 'GRINGO'? these boycotts are ANTI-American and will be DISCRIMINATING against American businesses . .
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I find it hard to believe that they (Mexicans in Mexico) will go a hole day with out something Gringo. They just have to remember that with out all of the Dollars being sent back from the Illegals here in the gringo country of the USA that thier entire economy would have crumbled. So remind them with out Our money they wouldnt have a country..
    Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.

A day without American's!

I think America should counter with buying nothing that comes from Mexico. Personally I never buy any vegetables or fruits from Mexico . When are we going to have a day without Gringo's? All Gringo's should stay at home, no tax money made for one day to pay entitlements for illegal immigrants, I think that would be just great.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Such language as "Gringos" and the boycott IS Anti American!!!!

Why aren't they protesting in their own country for better government? One that isn't corrupt and actually cares for the Mexican people??

Is it easier for them to take over America???

Keep the mail going to your elected officials in favor of closing the
    borders. No Amnesty. No staying to work for citizenship.
    Keep their phones ringing also.

There are thousands upon thousands of people waiting to come to this
    country Legally who have gone through the proper channels...
    Some have waited for over 20 years.
    What does it say about our country...Our Government if they let all of these Illegals stay and close out the thousands who have waited so long to come here Legally?
    It Says...Everyone...Come on in we don't enforce our Laws!
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

How about we turn around and have a "Nothing Mexican" day on May 1st?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What about "Nothing Wetback on May 1st"??? Fight fire with fire I always say. If THEY can get away with calling US Gringo's, we'll just turn the tables on them.