Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Mexico protests death

Mexico protests death of illegal immigrant in U.S.
    Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:44pm ET

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexico lodged an official protest with the United States on Tuesday over the death of an illegal immigrant shot by a U.S. Border Patrol agent last weekend.

The man was killed in a confrontation with the Border Patrol agent when he was caught crossing into Arizona with six other illegal immigrants, including two of his brothers.

In a diplomatic note to Washington, Mexico said it was seriously worried by such incidents. It called on U.S. authorities to investigate the death and punish those responsible.

The U.S. government has tightened security along the 2,000-mile (3,200-km) border by deploying National Guard troops to back up Border Patrol units.
    http://link.toolbot.com/reuters.com/55483

MW
    Mexico protests death of illegal immigrant in U.S.
    Unfortunately, our federal government will probably listen to Mexico, but I'll be darned if they'll listen to OUR PROTEST! It's becoming routine for Americans to die at the hands of illegals, but one illegal gets killed attempting to overpower a border patrol agent and everyone is suppose to sit up and take notice? Geez, I dismissed the incident as quickly as I did yesterdays newspaper! I'm amazed more illegal immigrants and illegal alien smugglers haven't been killed.

Perhaps we should flood the Mexican government with our protests everytime an American is killed by an illegal immigrant.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I guess they'll want to go to war with us. I guess if that's what it takes to militarize the border.

How many Americans are killed a year at the hands of illegal Mexicans!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't really care what Mexico thinks. Their people are not wanted or welcome here when they have to sneak across the border. America has the right to secure the border and protect the American citizens from illegal invaders. If it means an illegal gets killed for being an idiot, so be it.

MW
    Seriously, I wonder how many times our government has protested Mexico when one of our citizens is killed by an illegal immigrant? I'll bet zero would be a fairly accurate guess!!!!!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Let's see...."punish those responsible". could it be that the
    ones attempting to cross the border ILLEGALLY should be
    punished. Or could Mexico's own corrupt police and citizens
    be punished for killing their own people . Or should Mexico
    be called on the carpet for their ILLEGAL citizens coming into
    this country and killing our citizens....Let's see. But the way
    this country works anymore....I just see another BP agent
    going to jail. At which time, I wish I could move to Australia,
    but I am too old to practice my profession there. And believe
    it or not ..................they enforce immigration LAWS.

This country is becoming a joke. What more could you
    show to the world. Jailing our own BP agents for enforcing
    our security....? Letting terrorists try to file lawsuits against
    our airlines...letting these people into our country who do
    not even want the freedoms that are allowed. We are becoming the
    biggest joke on the planet. Too much is happening too fast.

I do not give a rat butt what Mexico thinks
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Mexico lodged an official protest with the United States on Tuesday over the death of an illegal immigrant shot by a U.S. Border Patrol agent last weekend.
    To HELL with Mexico!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SCREW THE MEXICAN GOVT

WORRY ABOUT your own damn problems before you tell us what to do in our own country. MORONS

Rock fish you are so right about Mr Dumb as a box of rocks Donahue
    Public Enemy and Slave Master
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast