Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They protest when we want to put up a fence to keep these people in their own country and then they cry foul when they break the law and attack an armed officer, what kind of mentality is that?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good news for Mexico. Looks like the one responsible was punished. He was shot

The reason the Gov, wont give the 2 Border Patrol agents another stay is because with the criminals in Mexico protesting it would make the US Gov, look worse than they already are.
    ------------------------

I'm irritated that we even have to build a fence (which we desperately need). These people act like animals. They do terrible things, and then look for pity. It proves one thing...they do not see us as a threat, and we are humiliating ourselves by allowing to make fools of the US.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Seriously, I wonder how many times our government has protested Mexico when one of our citizens is killed by an illegal immigrant? I'll bet zero would be a fairly accurate guess!!!!!
    Right on MW. I swear if our government gives into this yet again... that actually may be the final straw for me. I think I have reached my boiling point with all this madness.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

From the few versions I read, this "poor immigrant" was scuffling with the border patrol agent. I can't wait to see what his rap sheet is. Americans know if you mess with police or armed officials you will probably get shot.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

April
    Cthelight wrote:

This country is becoming a joke. What more could you
    show to the world. Jailing our own BP agents for enforcing
    our security....? Letting terrorists try to file lawsuits against
    our airlines...letting these people into our country who do
    not even want the freedoms that are allowed. We are becoming the
    biggest joke on the planet. Too much is happening too fast.
    Yes, too much and too fast and our leadership does not seem care....two more years of this could be devastating.... and extremely hard to turn around even if we get a President in 2008 who wants to make a positive change in this illegal immigration fiasco.

If they can't understand freeze or stop when being ordered by an officer of the law, then they deserve to have their sorry asses shot!!!

April
    AngryinTexas wrote:

If they can't understand freeze or stop when being ordered by an officer of the law, then they deserve to have their sorry asses shot!!!

President boosh is disgusting and so is his Attorney General. This whole thing is meant to discourage the Border Patrol so they won't do their job. It conflicts with their goals for the NAU, which by the way, is also against the constitution. EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast