Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great, Arizona ! Good letter !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great letter Arizona....hope they write back so we can tear it apart!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

UM............Is VICENTE FOX on OUR PAYROLL??? What the HELL does he think a PR firm, and an AMERICAN one at that, do to "improve its image"?
    I mean, a person would have to be BLIND not to SEE what creeps are creeping across our border. What kind of SPIN can this PR firm manufacture that will change the fact that, every time you turn around, ANOTHER CRIMINAL ILLEGAL has been arrested for HEINOUS CRIMES? OR that another HOSPITAL has been forced to shut its doors because his citizens have sucked them dry??? OR, we have to PRESS ONE FOR ENGLISH ONE MORE TIME???

THIS MAN HAS PUSHED MY VERY LAST BUTTON! WHAT UNMITIGATED GALL.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Here is an insulting quote from the article.

"It isn't just a feeling of rejection. It's against what we see as part of our life, our culture, our territory."
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Oh LORD! I MISSED THAT ONE! THEIR territory?? THEIR culture??? MEXICO--WAKE UP. YOUR territory is SOUTH OF OUR BORDER. YOUR culture is in MEXICO NOT THE UNITED STATES. So, if territory and culture are so important to you, why don't you encourage YOUR CITIZENS to REMAIN in YOUR COUNTRY--NOT OURS??? Here, we are concerned about OUR territory and OUR CULTURE and OUR LANGUAGE. It is completely irrelevant to us, Mr. Fox, what you think about OUR FENCE.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

We really have to do something about this problem PRONTO, TONTO!!

Push 'em Back, Push 'em Back, Waaaaay Back!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

PRONTO, TONTO!!
    TEE HEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    UM............Is VICENTE FOX on OUR PAYROLL??? What the HELL does he think a PR firm, and an AMERICAN one at that, do to "improve its image"?
    I mean, a person would have to be BLIND not to SEE what creeps are creeping across our border. What kind of SPIN can this PR firm manufacture that will change the fact that, every time you turn around, ANOTHER CRIMINAL ILLEGAL has been arrested for HEINOUS CRIMES? OR that another HOSPITAL has been forced to shut its doors because his citizens have sucked them dry??? OR, we have to PRESS ONE FOR ENGLISH ONE MORE TIME???

THIS MAN HAS PUSHED MY VERY LAST BUTTON! WHAT UNMITIGATED GALL.
    I NEED THE BUCKET FOR THIS ONE. YOU WOULD THINK VICENTE IS ON THE PAYROLL. BARF. I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT KIND OF ADS THIS PR FIRM CAN CHOKE UP. WATCH THE BILLBOARDS!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yep....in fact I'm rather lookin' forward to it. So much "material" to ridicule. It'll be better than Seinfeld!!

What will that EGGHEAD think of next?? You think Maniac and Cheniac provided the PR firm??? Probably a "WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF HALLIBURTON"!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast