Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico set to create first Border-Crossing School

Mexico set to create first "Border-Crossing School"
    Written by Shocker0
    Story written: 07 November 2007

In a surprising announcement Saturday in the local gathering tent, Jose Consuella of Monterey, Mexico announced his intention to start up Mexico's first border crossing school.

Consuella said he expects to train as many citizens as possible to cross the border to a better life into the US. "The citizens of Mexico don't deserve the frustration that they have experienced since the beginning of time. They deserve something more, they deserve to cross the Rio Grande into Texas yelling "No se puede tocar este, nananana (Can't touch this)" for everyone to hear, except for the US Border Patrol."

The Holy Mexico Border Crossing School is expected to open for Mexican citizens tomorrow. It is expected that it will bring 412,000 new construction jobs to U.S. Consuella continued on to say, "It doesn't matter your age, religion, or race (just as long as your Hispanic), we just want to give freedom a chance...Like that black dude from the US once said, "Let freedom ring, let freedom ring," and sadly that bell has not been rung here in the Mexican republic. I'm going to let it ring as loud as possible without the Border Patrol hearing it.

"The immigrants my staff train may get shot, stabbed, arrested, and cramps from trying to squeeze 18 people in a 6 passenger automobile, but we're going to help them find freedom one way or the other. Several 'aliens' have already signed up for the 9-week semester program, but due to the poor schools in Mexico, most of them signed their name with an X, making it hard to tell who actually signed up and paid to get in."

Gurrado Burrito was one of the many people who have signed up, and he reminisced to the Karter about the last 17 times he tried to get across the border to freedom (please excuse the English). "The border Patrol brutal and very smart. I have escape tried many times before, seventeen to be right. The first six times, I attempt to cross Rio Grande River. I was zapped by electric fence three times, shot in butt two times, and beaten unconscious once. The last eleven times I try to make break to freedom, I was in vehicle. Five time they found me in trunk, three in hood, four under seat and once I was squeeze into glove compartment. Needless to say, they still caught me.

"I think with Border Crossing School I will make it to USA."

Consuella had nothing but praise for the United States president, George Bush, because of his position as an ally to illegal immigrants by giving them jobs that other Americans would like. "America should be proud of their leader, with his come one, come all policy. I know if we can just get over the border, our worries will be over. Too bad the Border Patrol does not share the same sentiment with us as Mr. Bush. I think I am just the person to lead us across that border with all of our belongings on the way to a better life."

Consuella said that he expects three Million Mexicans to cross the border within the first couple of months of the schools existence.
    http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm? ... e=s3i26651
    The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Satire? With the exception of such a school, looks like reality, sadly enough.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

This would be a great Saturday Night Live skit!

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Satire? With the exception of such a school, looks like reality, sadly enough.
    I hope is is a joke, but IT SEEMS LIKE SOMETHING THEY WOULD DO.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good one..each paragraph I kept thinking, "this isn't for real"...Sure glad it wasn't! But considering Mexico gives out handbooks for passage to the U.S. nothing would surprise me anymore...
    What part of illegal don't you understand?

MW
    I'm not sure the school is necessary. Haven't I already heard that some Mexican nationals (illegals) are using relatives addresses, friends addresses, and fake addresses in the United States to attend schools on our side of the border?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why not, hasn't the Mexican government (I can't help but laugh when I read the words "Mexican government") already distributed comic book pamphlets on how to sneak across the border and evade authorities as No2illegals noted??

I thought that there was actually a theme park/camp type thing down closer to Mexico City that I read about here?

(off to search, will update if/when I find the post)

Yup! Here are the posts about it:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-55083-theme.html+park

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-54949-theme.html+park

Have to say that I wish it was just a joke and not a parody.
    I don't care who you are, how you got here, what color you are, what language/dialect you speak... If you didn't get here legally then you don't belong here. Period.

"Consuella had nothing but praise for the United States president, George Bush, because of his position as an ally to illegal immigrants by giving them jobs that other Americans would like. "America should be proud of their leader, with his come one, come all policy. I know if we can just get over the border, our worries will be over. Too bad the Border Patrol does not share the same sentiment with us as Mr. Bush. I think I am just the person to lead us across that border with all of our belongings on the way to a better life."

When asked for medical insurance papers, I've heard them say, "Father Clinton will pay for it."
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

WOW! Had me going there for a minute! Nothing these people so surprises me much anymore...