Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico slams something

Hey Judy! Congratulations on the 1000 mark! Thank you for all you do!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JUDY, I'm serious, lol. They might be related and THAT is certainly something I'd like to know!

THAT would be the icing on the cake, wouldn't you agree?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Butterbean!!

2ndamendsis, I tried for almost 3 days to find something on Carlos Gutierrez....there was little, in fact so little, it was the same as nothing, which has made me question when he received American Citizenship.

The story on him is this....Cuban....fled to US when Castro invaded, his family was in Florida on "vacation" when Castro took over. He says he learned English from some hotel employee where they were staying. He was a young person in the 50's. A little boy. He became an American Citizen, the bio says on the government website. His "family settled in Mexico City". Why would Cubans in Florida, now American Citizens, "settle" in Mexico City? Another article said they went to New York and then went to Mexico City. His father was in the banana business. I even checked Mexico Agriculture to find out if they grow bananas, and they do....so apparently, they moved to Mexico City for something associated with selling banasas.

So, he was raised Cuban Mexican, not American Cuban.

His background does not include any college education. He soared from a truck driver in Mexico City for Kelloggs to Head of Kellogg's entire Mexican operation in a 10 year period with nothing more than an education in Mexico...that included no college education.

He is then moved to the United States by Kelloggs and 15 years later is CEO for Kelloggs, again with no college education.

He is now United States Secretary of Commerce with no American education of any kind, only foreign Mexican education...hopefully he graduated but there was no mention of him graduating from high school, and has no college education.....of any kind.

I'll search for the two names and see if there is some connection.

The irony of Gutierrez of La Raza Unidas, the professor in Texas....and Guiterrez from Mexico Secretary of Commerce....and now the Gutierrez in Mexico who is Secretary of the Interior who is comfortably vocal about our immigration policy, almost arrogant, strikes me as too many Gutierrez in our issue.

I'll let you know what I find out.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

2ndamendsis, I tried for almost 3 days to find something on Carlos Gutierrez
    ME TOO, Judy! I've got him on my "whenever there's a spare moment" list {along with an armload of others}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One thing's for sure..We've got too many Guiterrez's and too many Bush's.

Re: Mexico slams something

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Hey Judy! Congratulations on the 1000 mark! Thank you for all you do!
    YEAH!!!
    You go girl!!!
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12