Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico Wants Border-Death Probe

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/border/109657

Mexico wants border-death probe
    THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
    Tucson, Arizona | Published: 01.03.2006

advertisementMEXICO CITY â€â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote:
    Mexico has opposed the House bill, which Foreign Relations Secretary Luis Ernesto Derbez branded as "stupid and underhanded." Fox has called it shameful.

We call it intelligent, well thought out and something to be proud of.

Since it's our country, we win.

Try doing something intelligent, well thought out and something you can be proud of for Mexico. That'll be the day !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

gee how come when an illegal from mexico kills or rapes an american citizen WHILE LIVING IN OUR COUNTRY ILLEGALLY - the mexican governemnt is silent-
    ?????

Because Thelma, Americans don't matter to a lot of people, in particular to Vicente Fox, and Luis derbez.

But guess what?! We matter to US And they're beginning to find that little tid bit of news and information out. Just a minor fact which they would be wise to take note of.

As far as Jorge. We been used and abused by this wackident for long enough. Welcome to 2006, Jorge. It's going to be the year of the American citizen, by the American citizen and FOR the American citizen.

A minor fact he would be wise take note of too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

P.S. Please excuse me for being MIA for a few days. I had strep throat.
    However, as you can see I'm feeling QUITE myself again.

CHARGE

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    gee how come when an illegal from mexico kills or rapes an american citizen WHILE LIVING IN OUR COUNTRY ILLEGALLY - the mexican governemnt is silent-
    ?????
    Exactly. When those parasites start condemning their own criminals then we'll talk. Until then Mexico can kiss my arse.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

kiss my grits Vincete!

Ok, I want EVERY RAPE, MURDER, AND CHILD ABUSE done to an AMEERICAN BY AN ILLEGAL INVESTIGATED! This is BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vincinte, BITE ME!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    ?????
    Because its just their 'way of life'. Sexual molestation, rape, and murder are usual everyday occurences where they come from.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn